Xbox One Would you go for a Meditation App?

Heck yes, I would. If it actually worked. I am always looking for new ways to relax. I try to do it with hypnosis, but it just doesn't work for me. It would be pretty nice. I would like to see that happen.

It wouldn't be hard to make an app or port on for X1. I'm thinking there just needs to be a combination of demand and a large amount and a variety of apps for X1.

meditation app... hold home button turn console off... close eyes and relax... lets not micromanage down time.

meditation app... hold home button turn console off... close eyes and relax... lets not micromanage down time.

Haha, nice one. well that could help too. That is if I don't have my phone with me.

hey im good 4 it as well.. i have started leaving my iphone in another room from time to time jus to get away from it.. nothing is "that important" really.. i know where the family is at.. and allot of the times if i am eatting or cooking dinner i just dont want to be bothered..

its easier to disconnect than most think they choose no to. i mean when i cant sleep my xbox/smartglass is my best friend but sometimes i dont want anything around.

Absolutely. Could you imagine how cool it would be to pop in a meditation DVD or stream it live and put it over the external sound system for the whole house to benefit from? Our whole family would be zen then. I have a few meditation apps on my iPhone that I listen to alot when I am waiting in a lobby or for something to start since I am an impatient person and find myself getting worked up when I have to wait longer than a few minutes. Maybe playing meditation stuff on the Xbox would help soothe the savage beast when the kids come in totally out of control!

Congrats my fellow user! THat's an awesome idea. To let the whole household feel the zen all around? Man, that will really make your house the zen house! But awesome, awesome.

Absolutely. Could you imagine how cool it would be to pop in a meditation DVD or stream it live and put it over the external sound system for the whole house to benefit from? Our whole family would be zen then. I have a few meditation apps on my iPhone that I listen to alot when I am waiting in a lobby or for something to start since I am an impatient person and find myself getting worked up when I have to wait longer than a few minutes. Maybe playing meditation stuff on the Xbox would help soothe the savage beast when the kids come in totally out of control!

Well, that's an awesome idea. Microsoft has got to look into this too. Making meditation apps or even that DVD of yours will give peace and zen to the people in their houses! Oh yeah, I'd love to see that happen.

hey im good 4 it as well.. i have started leaving my iphone in another room from time to time jus to get away from it.. nothing is "that important" really.. i know where the family is at.. and allot of the times if i am eatting or cooking dinner i just dont want to be bothered..

its easier to disconnect than most think they choose no to. i mean when i cant sleep my xbox/smartglass is my best friend but sometimes i dont want anything around.

I agree. I just hang out with my family when I'm all stressed with the game and with my work.

Actually I'd get it for sure now as I'm trying to incorporate meditation into my eating healthy/lifting, to make sure I stay loyal.

Actually I'd get it for sure now as I'm trying to incorporate meditation into my eating healthy/lifting, to make sure I stay loyal.

I could try that for my workout but I've been lazy this past week.

You can still get it now if you have an iOS or Android device. Or just use the computer. Microsoft has yet to do this in the meantime. You can also try it on your own. 2 minutes, just sit down comfortably, close your eyes and breathe in and out. It's nice to have a timer for this. Try that. Just 2 minutes of breathing, not doing a thing.

You can still get it now if you have an iOS or Android device. Or just use the computer. Microsoft has yet to do this in the meantime. You can also try it on your own. 2 minutes, just sit down comfortably, close your eyes and breathe in and out. It's nice to have a timer for this. Try that. Just 2 minutes of breathing, not doing a thing.

Got it downloaded just now. It really helps.

I know, but what do you think about when meditating? Or do you not think about anything? My mind always wanders.

I know, but what do you think about when meditating? Or do you not think about anything? My mind always wanders.

For people like us who have minds that wander we need something to calm us down. Haha.

I gotta say this meditation stuff is really working for me. I downloaded the app on my Iphone today because I was so stressed with all the bad things happening at work, It really helped me relax. Glad I got this app.

I honestly wouldn't care about such an app but I maybe would try it if it was free.

I gotta say this meditation stuff is really working for me. I downloaded the app on my Iphone today because I was so stressed with all the bad things happening at work, It really helped me relax. Glad I got this app.

So cool right, it does help with the stress and all. I really love it.

So cool right, it does help with the stress and all. I really love it.

I agree, I tried it yesterday, well I bought a new Iphone :) It really helped me relax right after I bought it. Haha got stressed because I bought an expensive phone.

I agree, I tried it yesterday, well I bought a new Iphone It really helped me relax right after I bought it. Haha got stressed because I bought an expensive phone.

I better start downloading this app, I'm so stressed today because of BF4 acting up.

Back