Xbox 360 Xbox 360 Game With Best Storyline

I would have to say the Mass Effect games. The stories were deep and had a meaning to them. Not always a happy ending either.

I agree on Mass Effect being the most exciting storywise. No other game has managed to grip me as much as Mass Effect. The emotions I invested in the game actually made me care about the characters. It's this emotional attachment that made the ending so horrible when it was first completed.

Yeah the Mass Effect game had a great storyline. It was a game that really tapped into your emotions.

I like the Infamous storyline. I like the continuation of the story between the releases and the continuity of the story, even as it progresses. I haven't played Mass Effect to be able to compare the two, but so far, Infamous has been my favorite. I also like the Silent Hill games and Diablo.

Mass Effect is a great game, I love the franchise its one of my favourites of all time, but I'll have to go with Skyrim, the store is so intricate and detailed you get so immersed in the tale.

I have seen all the hoopla around Gamestop about Skyrim and have been very interested in finding out more. Is it just a fantasy, storyline game where youdo battle and free the princess? How are the graphics? Are you building an empire? Sorry for all the questions, but I haven't done my homework on this one, so I don't know much about it.

I'd have to agree with everyone else, the Mass Effect storyline was amazing, it was entertaining throughout the whole game. The Bioshock series also has an interesting storyline.

I might have to pick up Mass Effect again. I sold it due to it having a really slow start and just being crawl. I'm not the most patient person, but I've heard nothing but good about Mass Effect's story.

That was my problem with Mass Effect initially. It was kind of slow going, but the story keeps you in. The lore can be a bit much, but it's all so well written and stuff that you're going to want to read about the different planets and history and so on.

In order my favorites are Bioshock series, Mass Effect, and Elder Scroll at least for the 360. I have other faves on the PS and Wii of course.

The Mass Effect series. While I love Elder Scrolls, the story was there just enough to keep you playing. I would put the series in there as one of the best of all time, but not so much with best storyline.

I agree, Outrun. I'd personally put Elder Scrolls over Mass Effect for gameplay alone, but Mass Effect (especially the first) was a total package of story, gameplay, and character management.

I used to really love Resident Evil, and the Silent Hill games. Also Final Fantasy as well.

I would have to say that Mass effect was one game that really moved me emotionally. Also another game to me that had a really good storyline and a lot of action that really made me feel like I was involved in the story has to be GTA 5. That game is off the chains when it comes to being fun and having a good storyline.

On the 360 I am going to have to side with everyone else here and say the Mass Effect trilogy, easily. Its not my favorite bioware story but its the best on the console.

Back