Xbox One Xbox One exec says Sony PS4 tech specs are "meaningless"

You sir are absolutely right. I cannot recall any time that a console was heralded by the players for its awesome brute power that was displayed while they were gaming.

And I think Xbox are right in saying that the experience is going to be what counts at the end of the day. I had a ps3, I had blu ray, I had free online multiplayer. All the things my friends who had a ps3 told me were the things so great about the ps3 over the 360 ( not much really ay). Well, I still have an arcade 360 at home... No ps3 though!

The 360 truly offers the superior experience from everything from the home screen menus to the multiplayer capabilities and the Microsoft store. Ps3 was just boring to me.
From my experience, every gen had a fair share of folks who considered what the machines were capable of to be very important, although a lot of their kind were a bit narrow-minded when it comes to gaming. However, the 16 bit era was a time where there was definitely a lot of talk about the capabilities of each console, and this carried on for some time. I won't be offended if you don't want a gaming history lesson, but if so, Google "the bit wars".

Back