Xbox One Any Simulator games you'd like to see for the Xbox One?

diamondback8

You know, games slapped with the word Simulator can produce really funny results. First, we got Surgeon Simulator, which lets you play as a surgeon XD And then, there's the recent Goat Simulator which lets you play as a goat XD So with that in mind, I'd ask: any simulator games you'd like to see for the Xbox One? Don't feel restricted, go ahead and put it out there. Somebody came up with Goat Simulator, so maybe your idea might come true.

A simulator game, well I'd love to see a simulator similar to Crazy Taxi. Haha. That was the coolest tax game that I've ever played in my life. Also, I've always wanted to see a Hotel Simulator, it might be interesting to see how they work.

i hate ea..

but id love the newest version of sim city on xb1..

crazy taxi was a great dreamcst game.

Yeah, Sim City on the One would rock!! I have it on Steam, but playing it on a console would bring me back to my SNES days :)

A simulator game, well I'd love to see a simulator similar to Crazy Taxi. Haha. That was the coolest tax game that I've ever played in my life. Also, I've always wanted to see a Hotel Simulator, it might be interesting to see how they work.

Hotel Simulator... ooh, that'll be nice :-D. Haven't seen it been done before.

Yeah, Sim City on the One would rock!! I have it on Steam, but playing it on a console would bring me back to my SNES days :)

Sim City on a console... yeah, that'll be awesome. I remember playing Sim City on the SNES one time. Seeing some of them Nintendo easter eggs rocked.

Yeah, Sim City on the One would rock!! I have it on Steam, but playing it on a console would bring me back to my SNES days

Sim City? Not bad, I miss making a city and wrecking havoc in it after building it.

Sim City? Not bad, I miss making a city and wrecking havoc in it after building it.

Yeah, I used to play it on my PC. I often make a big city and destroy everything else with a big robot, a volcano and a tornado all at once.

Yeah, I used to play it on my PC. I often make a big city and destroy everything else with a big robot, a volcano and a tornado all at once.

Typical things that we do on Sims City. I used to play it on my old windows 98 system. haha. Time flies fast. I still remember playing it from way back. I'd love to see a good Battleship simulator if it were possible.

Yeah, Sim City on the One would rock!! I have it on Steam, but playing it on a console would bring me back to my SNES days

This is quite a good game in the past that I want back too on the next gen if possible. But I guess we won't have the game this time since there are newer games that are way better. If they can get it back with a better look and game play who knows it might be a hit.

This is quite a good game in the past that I want back too on the next gen if possible. But I guess we won't have the game this time since there are newer games that are way better. If they can get it back with a better look and game play who knows it might be a hit.

It was a good game at the time but I don't want this thing back.

I haven't seen a hunting simulator. Well hunt deers, rabbits, etc. I've been wanting to know how they do it and what are the equipments that they use for hunting aside from guns and bows. It's something that I haven't seen in a game.

Evil! You're so evil.... I';m evil too :-D hahahahah. It's so good to make the city become chaotic. XD hahahahahah.

I haven't seen a hunting simulator. Well hunt deers, rabbits, etc. I've been wanting to know how they do it and what are the equipments that they use for hunting aside from guns and bows. It's something that I haven't seen in a game.

I think that's been partially done with the Cabela games. Yeah, they appeared in the PS2/Xbox/Cube era.

I think that's been partially done with the Cabela games. Yeah, they appeared in the PS2/Xbox/Cube era.

I heard of that. Yup, there's Cabela Hunting games if I remember right. And I believe there's other hunting simulator games too. Just don't know the names.

I heard of that. Yup, there's Cabela Hunting games if I remember right. And I believe there's other hunting simulator games too. Just don't know the names.

Yeah, I agree. well i've seen quite a few on the older nes games but I can't recall the titles though.

Yeah I think some of them were Olympics themed. They were more into sports at that time that they made games so kids would go play sports as well. Well apparently it didn't work well since the kids enjoyed the game rather than the sport.

Yeah I think some of them were Olympics themed. They were more into sports at that time that they made games so kids would go play sports as well. Well apparently it didn't work well since the kids enjoyed the game rather than the sport.
I think it would be better if we had other sports games that haven't been made into games.

I think it would be better if we had other sports games that haven't been made into games.

That's what were discussing in the other thread. Man, hard to find any sport game that hasn't been made into a game. As for simulator games...... almost any simulator game can be made. Even that Garbage Truck Simulator haha.

That's what were discussing in the other thread. Man, hard to find any sport game that hasn't been made into a game. As for simulator games...... almost any simulator game can be made. Even that Garbage Truck Simulator haha.

Yeah, you have a point man. I've seen quite a few simulator games for years, but I haven't seen a simulator game where you had to work in a call center.

Back