Xbox One Any Simulator games you'd like to see for the Xbox One?

Sounds interesting especially the mugging part. Well if there was a self defense simulator I would love to have that.

A self-defense simulator? Hmmmm.... that's not a bad idea. It'd be nice. I mean hey, we got a Goat Simulator, so let's have a self-defense simulator too!

A self-defense simulator? Hmmmm.... that's not a bad idea. It'd be nice. I mean hey, we got a Goat Simulator, so let's have a self-defense simulator too!

Something that would teach you how to do all sorts of self defense moves from karate to anything that you can choose from.

Battlefield 3 jet aircraft level was incredibly beautiful so I wouldn't mind a flight simulator with that kind of visuals. Other than that I'm not really the simulator game type.

Battlefield 3 jet aircraft level was incredibly beautiful so I wouldn't mind a flight simulator with that kind of visuals. Other than that I'm not really the simulator game type.

Could be nice. Man. If they could probably have a drone simulator, well just like those drone pilots on airforce bases.

Could be nice. Man. If they could probably have a drone simulator, well just like those drone pilots on airforce bases.

Who would you bomb man? I think it would be quite offensive if they would make something like it.

A game that had the potential to be cool would be a sniper simulator. You had to find your sniping spot, prepare it, hide yourself, wait several hours for your target, kill it and hopefully escape alive. Missions would take quite a few hours like in the Flight Simulator series and you had to be relatively focused throughout the whole time. A game for the masses? Definitely not, but a small niche crowd would probably love it.

A game that had the potential to be cool would be a sniper simulator. You had to find your sniping spot, prepare it, hide yourself, wait several hours for your target, kill it and hopefully escape alive. Missions would take quite a few hours like in the Flight Simulator series and you had to be relatively focused throughout the whole time. A game for the masses? Definitely not, but a small niche crowd would probably love it.

They released a lot of sniper games already man, but maybe something that could actually make you train and shoot realistically.

They released a lot of sniper games already man, but maybe something that could actually make you train and shoot realistically.

Yeah, well they released a lot and for the same types as well. Not really sure about another flight sim, I've played quite a few when I was a kid.

They have? Can you give me an example? I would love to try one out. Games like Sniper Elite don't count since the're not simulators at all. I'm talking about a hardcore, realistic sniper game. Like Flight Simulator for sniping. :D

They have? Can you give me an example? I would love to try one out. Games like Sniper Elite don't count since the're not simulators at all. I'm talking about a hardcore, realistic sniper game. Like Flight Simulator for sniping. :D

Some old sniper games from pc, phones, and even console games.

Sounds interesting especially the mugging part. Well if there was a self defense simulator I would love to have that.

Oh yeah, Self Defense simulator would be great too. And in the mugging part, I was thinking kind of like in Mass Effect where you get to choose your response and a combination of quick time events!

Bus Simulator? It's happened already :-D But a Wal-Mart Simulator... no, somebody hasn't done it yet. Hahaha.

Really? There's a bus simulator? I have to check that out. Yeah, Wal-Mart simulator, I would love to see that in motion, or maybe a store clerk simulator!

Back