Xbox One Any Simulator games you'd like to see for the Xbox One?

Yeah, you have a point man. I've seen quite a few simulator games for years, but I haven't seen a simulator game where you had to work in a call center.

Whohohoh. Call Center Simulator? Now THAT's a game i'm willing to try. ;-D It can happen.

Whohohoh. Call Center Simulator? Now THAT's a game i'm willing to try. ;-D It can happen.

I know. Coz the trend today, even overseas there are lots of companies outsourcing their services on different countries.

I know. Coz the trend today, even overseas there are lots of companies outsourcing their services on different countries.

Yup, I heard. thedoodseven's country, as I've read myself, is getting more and more call centers popping up. India's getting the same development as well.

Yup, I heard. thedoodseven's country, as I've read myself, is getting more and more call centers popping up. India's getting the same development as well.

I guess it's a trend everywhere. Well it's way cheaper for companies to outsource on other countries because of the currency that they have and the cost of living is cheaper abroad.

Yeah, you have a point man. I've seen quite a few simulator games for years, but I haven't seen a simulator game where you had to work in a call center.
That would be quite interesting. I want to see how the telemarketers and tech support work on the background.

I guess it's a trend everywhere. Well it's way cheaper for companies to outsource on other countries because of the currency that they have and the cost of living is cheaper abroad.

So true. there are lots of call centers in india, china, philippines, japan, even china. I've seen quite a few when I had a tour with my parents 2 years ago.

So true. there are lots of call centers in india, china, philippines, japan, even china. I've seen quite a few when I had a tour with my parents 2 years ago.

They're sprouting everywhere in my country. Guess it's a trend in the Philippines. So a Call Center Simulator... it can happen. Somebody can make it happen :-D

They're sprouting everywhere in my country. Guess it's a trend in the Philippines. So a Call Center Simulator... it can happen. Somebody can make it happen :-D

It would start a good trend to people, knowing how call centers work and how the employees work and deal with shifting schedules.

Then there's a bonus or penalty for how you handled the problems. Oh man, this game can happen.

Wow. I hope that can really work out. I'm not quite sure if it's really true that you get a bonus if you resolve issues, I have a friend who works in a call center in Ontario and he does troubleshooting for ISP providers (not saying the actual company) and he says that all they get is a thank you. No bonuses and such.

Wow. I hope that can really work out. I'm not quite sure if it's really true that you get a bonus if you resolve issues, I have a friend who works in a call center in Ontario and he does troubleshooting for ISP providers (not saying the actual company) and he says that all they get is a thank you. No bonuses and such.

Well I hope the people that I call get their incentives or so. I call often for medical transcriptions.

Well I hope the people that I call get their incentives or so. I call often for medical transcriptions.

I've tried working for a home based medical transcription post. It only lasted for a month (well partly because I quit). It was so confusing and hard.

Sim City is pretty good. But I would love to see a similar Taxi simulator or maybe a Bus driving simulator, I mean it could be fun, driving around the city, collecting passengers, dealing with grumpy ones and dealing with a mugging or a hostage situation! Also maybe a WalMart simulator, where you start off as a lowly local store owner and then you move up to manage a bigger store like WalMart or Ikea.

Sim City is pretty good. But I would love to see a similar Taxi simulator or maybe a Bus driving simulator, I mean it could be fun, driving around the city, collecting passengers, dealing with grumpy ones and dealing with a mugging or a hostage situation! Also maybe a WalMart simulator, where you start off as a lowly local store owner and then you move up to manage a bigger store like WalMart or Ikea.

Sounds interesting especially the mugging part. Well if there was a self defense simulator I would love to have that.

I wouldn't be against a new sims game or rollorcoaster tycoon.

They had quite a few rollercoaster games but I haven't seen a tycoon game for it. I guess that would be quite exciting, building your own roller coaster.

Bus Simulator? It's happened already :-D But a Wal-Mart Simulator... no, somebody hasn't done it yet. Hahaha.

Back