Xbox One Bear Simulator.... want it for the XB1? (LOL)

Dating a pigeon.... I cannot see it normally anymore. The idea, the VERY IDEA that you date pigeons is something even my normal mind can comprehend as well. -_____-

Disturbing in many ways this game that they made. I saw someone say the same thing, I'm gonna repeat it: What were they thinking?

Disturbing in many ways this game that they made. I saw someone say the same thing, I'm gonna repeat it: What were they thinking?

I have no idea. But it just tells us one thing: Bear Simulator isn't weird anymore. Nope. No more. The pigeon dating simulator just makes everything feel normal now. XD hahahahahahahah.

Well, all we know is the Bear Simulator is happening. i'm getting it! As for that pigeon game..... uhhhhh.... never mind.

All right peeps, let's stop mentioning the pigeon simulator okay? I don't want to hear another word of it. Just the thought creeps me out.

Um....Pigeon dating game is creepy as hell. I'm so disturbed!

So, that bear sim game looks epic. Epic-ly awful. Wow! I love the bipedal walking in the video. That was pretty funny. Were the bees laughing?? Hey, you want the bear sim game, it looks like you'll get your wish! If you pitch in $15, you can get a digital copy when it comes out!!! :) lol

So, that bear sim game looks epic. Epic-ly awful. Wow! I love the bipedal walking in the video. That was pretty funny. Were the bees laughing?? Hey, you want the bear sim game, it looks like you'll get your wish! If you pitch in $15, you can get a digital copy when it comes out!!! :) lol

It's a funny video in my opinion. My kid likes it but I hope the price drops to $10.

Same thing was said about Goat Simulator, and that game was seriously a joke XD But the internet spoke and they got the wish! Even developers are encouraging gamers to spend their $10 elsewhere. And now it's getting released on April 1! hahahahaha XD The weird world of gaming.

I know man. Pigeon dating game was one disturbing game. I'd rather pick this bear game instead.

I know man. Pigeon dating game was one disturbing game. I'd rather pick this bear game instead.

Jeez why did they make that Pigeon game. Why???? Who in the right mind would want to make something like it. This bear sim is understandable because it can be educational as well.

Jeez why did they make that Pigeon game. Why???? Who in the right mind would want to make something like it. This bear sim is understandable because it can be educational as well.

Whoever made that was totally out of his mind. He wasn't at his right mind when he made it.

Same thing was said about Goat Simulator, and that game was seriously a joke XD But the internet spoke and they got the wish! Even developers are encouraging gamers to spend their $10 elsewhere. And now it's getting released on April 1! hahahahaha XD The weird world of gaming.

Hahahaha. The world of gaming is indeed weird. Speaking of which, Goat Simulator is coming soon! hahahaha rejoice! And as for the bear simulator, may get it if it has multiplayer. Oh yeah, I'll be fighting all ye bears!

Hahahaha. The world of gaming is indeed weird. Speaking of which, Goat Simulator is coming soon! hahahaha rejoice! And as for the bear simulator, may get it if it has multiplayer. Oh yeah, I'll be fighting all ye bears!

Ohohohoh, I'll fight you anytime dude! You and I fight in Evolve, lets' fight in Bear Simulator too >:-D

I wish I could choose a polar bear. It will be an all out battle between all of us.

Haha wow! Now THIS is what next gen is all about! Who doesn't want to roam the woods as a big grizzly? What I love most about this though is that it is a kickstarter project. Love it when indie developers get a chance to show what they're made of. We get games like this which are so so not mainsteam. Would this ever come to the One though? Can't see it saying it does?

Haha wow! Now THIS is what next gen is all about! Who doesn't want to roam the woods as a big grizzly? What I love most about this though is that it is a kickstarter project. Love it when indie developers get a chance to show what they're made of. We get games like this which are so so not mainsteam. Would this ever come to the One though? Can't see it saying it does?

Could they pull it off this time? I wonder.

I saw pigeon dating game...I'm interested, but kinda weary at the same time. As for Bear Simulator: I.want.this.

I chipped in awhile back as well. It's an interesting game and actually looks like effort went into it. It could make it to Xbox One and PS4.

Back