Xbox One Bear Simulator.... want it for the XB1? (LOL)

Haha wow! Now THIS is what next gen is all about! Who doesn't want to roam the woods as a big grizzly? What I love most about this though is that it is a kickstarter project. Love it when indie developers get a chance to show what they're made of. We get games like this which are so so not mainsteam. Would this ever come to the One though? Can't see it saying it does?

Who knows right? Might No. 9 is coming to the Xbox One as one of the formats, so maybe it can come.

Bear Simulator makes me beary happy! The wait will be unbearable...

I so want to play Hatoful BoyFriend (pigeon dating sim)..oh and Bear Simulator.

Seriously man? I don't know why you want to play the pigeon dating game but at least Bear Simulator is more reasonable in my opinion.

Bear Simulator makes me beary happy! The wait will be unbearable...

Nice. It will make all of us beary happy. I wonder if what we saw on the video was the whole package or will there be more than that.

I so want to play Hatoful BoyFriend (pigeon dating sim)..oh and Bear Simulator.

You're probably the only person we know who wants to play the pigeon dating game. Weird man. I wonder what's on you're mind.

You're probably the only person we know who wants to play the pigeon dating game. Weird man. I wonder what's on you're mind.

You know, it's... I guess some people got their own tastes. I know of one friend who likes to download eroges. Oh yes, the erotic anime-style games? Yup. I find that weird but I still let him play that. I know of one who likes to watch hentai that involves tentacles and monsters. Got your attention? So, yeah, Razor wants his pigeon dating game, then let him have it XD I guess some people just love their pigeons.

You know, it's... I guess some people got their own tastes. I know of one friend who likes to download eroges. Oh yes, the erotic anime-style games? Yup. I find that weird but I still let him play that. I know of one who likes to watch hentai that involves tentacles and monsters. Got your attention? So, yeah, Razor wants his pigeon dating game, then let him have it XD I guess some people just love their pigeons.

Haha, well I guess he just loves it man. But still that's some disturbing game to be honest.

Haha, well I guess he just loves it man. But still that's some disturbing game to be honest.

Disturbing or not as long as he likes it. Well I've seen some weird games before but I guess everyone has their own preferences.

Disturbing or not as long as he likes it. Well I've seen some weird games before but I guess everyone has their own preferences.

Still not a fan of the Pigeon dating game, but this bear sim shows potential man.

I want all animal simulators on Xbox One then I'd just buy them all and play them for days and days XD

Bear Simulator? Hell yeah I want that game! I always wanted to be a bear, and besides we have plenty of generic and boring games, its time for games that will blow us out of the water.

Hold on, is that pigeon dating game the Dating Sim visual novel, where you move to a new school and everyone is some species of bird and stuff? Because that game sounds fricking hilarious!

Back