Xbox One Bear Simulator.... want it for the XB1? (LOL)

Hold on, is that pigeon dating game the Dating Sim visual novel, where you move to a new school and everyone is some species of bird and stuff? Because that game sounds fricking hilarious!

You could say that, but man to me it's just a weird game.

Hold on, is that pigeon dating game the Dating Sim visual novel, where you move to a new school and everyone is some species of bird and stuff? Because that game sounds fricking hilarious!

Yup, that's the one. It's about how pigeons can you teach you the way of love...... O_O MY GOD. Pigeons TEACH YOU LOVE? What has the world turned into?!

Yup, that's the one. It's about how pigeons can you teach you the way of love...... O_O MY GOD. Pigeons TEACH YOU LOVE? What has the world turned into?!

Yeah, this is weird man. whoever made that must have been so desperate to catch attention.

Embrace the awkwardness. Don't reject it, people.

...there's a lot pigeons could teach us about romance and relationships.

Obviously you've never learned how to truly love, from the lips of a pidgeon.

OMFG yes i want this!
To add to my collection of simulators like cat and goat versions!
Come on bear simulator!

These silly simulators are getting out of hand. They are hilarious though and this game seems like it could be fun. At least Bear simulator doesn't sound as silly as Goat or Cat Simulator. I am interested to see if the creator will be able to reach his Kick starter goal as I don't think that many people are interested in playing a bear simulator as much as I am.

These silly simulators are getting out of hand. They are hilarious though and this game seems like it could be fun. At least Bear simulator doesn't sound as silly as Goat or Cat Simulator. I am interested to see if the creator will be able to reach his Kick starter goal as I don't think that many people are interested in playing a bear simulator as much as I am.

Silly as it may be, have you ever watched a playthrough of Goat simulator, or played it yourself? If not, I would really recommend watching this playthrough of it. You'll be thanking me for the laughs.

[video=youtube;DhaxQSOBsI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhaxQSOBsI8[/video]

I am trying to figure out what with all the simulator games. First I saw one that I think was called goat simulator and I was thinking to myself why would anyone buy a game that was about being a goat because honestly I cannot see how a game like that would be fun to play anyway. Now they are going to create one that is about being a bear. Soon we will have fish simulator and lizard simulator.

Yeah, I guess this is the trend now. I also saw a kickstarter for a rock simulator...
The goat one was funny but now it's just getting ridiculous.

Back