Xbox One Do you think Microsoft would ever make a portable game?

Microsoft took awhile to quit on Zune and they've been losing money on Bing. I'm thinking Skype finally balanced itself out and isn't losing money like it was (along with their Windows Phone ambitions).

As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced jammerfromchina.com portable mobile signal jammer has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of jammerinthebox.com mobile signal jammer price as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

i doubt that will ever try to release a portable game device .I think they tried once when they had release their zune device. Al;though it was not a portable handheld gaming device it still was close to it but I don't think that it did to well and I think that is why they never really followed through with going any further with an idea like that.

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of cell phone jammers jammerinthebox.com cheap as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

A portable gaming system makes absolutely no sense for Microsoft. The market is saturated by phones and tablets. Plus, the 3DS is the champion on handheld gaming, and the PS Vita recently faltered and posted mediocre sales. Microsoft would lose millions of dollars in developing its own handheld and trying to compete with its very own tablet and smartphone products. Such a move makes no sense, and I doubt Microsoft has even entertained the idea.

A portable gaming system makes absolutely no sense for Microsoft. The market is saturated by phones and tablets. Plus, the 3DS is the champion on handheld gaming, and the PS Vita recently faltered and posted mediocre sales. Microsoft would lose millions of dollars in developing its own handheld and trying to compete with its very own tablet and smartphone products. Such a move makes no sense, and I doubt Microsoft has even entertained the idea.

But even if the market is saturated by phones and tablets, some of those devices are running Windows OS, so couldn't Microsoft try to capitalize on that install base?
Of course that iOS and Android are in the lead, but there is at least some market niche which Microsoft could exploit.

But even if the market is saturated by phones and tablets, some of those devices are running Windows OS, so couldn't Microsoft try to capitalize on that install base?
Of course that iOS and Android are in the lead, but there is at least some market niche which Microsoft could exploit.

Only a small handful of the tablet and phone market is using the Windows OS. Namely, the phones and tablets they make themselves. They could exploit it, but it's not really worth their money to develop a game for such a small market

I don't think there is enough of a market for it and they have a lot invested in things like the wearable technology. So much is out there that unless they think that it is going to be a big seller then its not going to be on the market.

Only a small handful of the tablet and phone market is using the Windows OS. Namely, the phones and tablets they make themselves. They could exploit it, but it's not really worth their money to develop a game for such a small market

Aren't they like on all Nokia devices? I'd think that was a bigger market segment.
Sure Nokia isn't all that it used to be but between Nokia phones and Windows tablets there should be *some* market...

Aren't they like on all Nokia devices? I'd think that was a bigger market segment.
Sure Nokia isn't all that it used to be but between Nokia phones and Windows tablets there should be *some* market...

It's been a while since I've had a Noka, so you might be right there. Actually yeah I had a Nokia Lumina for like, two days last year and I believe it had the Windows OS on it. Still, I guess they just don't consider it worth it? Even though there'd be some market as you say, is the market large enough to make developing the games worth it?

It's been a while since I've had a Noka, so you might be right there. Actually yeah I had a Nokia Lumina for like, two days last year and I believe it had the Windows OS on it. Still, I guess they just don't consider it worth it? Even though there'd be some market as you say, is the market large enough to make developing the games worth it?

Makes it into a kind of a recursive loop.
There aren't any games because there isn't enough market, which makes even fewer people buy them because there aren't any games...
I feel they should make at least a *little* effort, to get the ball going on trying to recover a bit.

If Micosoft could combine a tablet with a peripheral, such as a controller, that could allow for more powerful mobile gaming, then maybe it would work. There are a few options like that coming to the market imminently. Perhaps they could pair a mobile gaming device with the Xbox One, like Sony does with the PS3/PS4 and the Vita. If they did that though, then a lot of gamers would consider it more of a copycat because it's hard to make a mobile gaming console stand out when Sony and Nintendo dominate that segment.

Makes it into a kind of a recursive loop.
There aren't any games because there isn't enough market, which makes even fewer people buy them because there aren't any games...
I feel they should make at least a *little* effort, to get the ball going on trying to recover a bit.

Don't forget that they can't really compete OS wise with the Android and iOS markets. Which in turn puts them off the gaming market. Although I agree, they should take a chance and ask one of their studios to focus even a tiny amount of their time on an exclusive game for the mobile platforms.

I don't think that it would be cost effective considering how many things that they have going right now. If they can come up with something that is unique then maybe but handheld may be a tapped out genre in gaming.

I don't think that it would be cost effective considering how many things that they have going right now. If they can come up with something that is unique then maybe but handheld may be a tapped out genre in gaming.

Absolutely it wouldn't be cost-effective, but it would be laying the groundwork for future projects.
They would need to chalk it up as a loss and consider it an investment, because at the moment they are completely out of the game (pun intended :) )

Well Sony has been doing that since 2005 and Nintendo's been doing that for a while so why can't Microsoft. I'm sure there would be even more competition for the psvita. I would definitely buy one. I'm just curious to know how it would look like and the features it would possess. What do you think about this??

I kinda hope this never happens. Microsoft is spending enough time trying to get the XB1 in more homes at the present time. Especially since Sony is outselling the XB1 3:1. I want them to concentrate on this system.

J

They have had the chance for awhile.. They just see that nintendo is the owner of the portable market..

As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced Cell Phone Blockers jammerfromchina.com has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.

І dоn't fоrеsее Місrоsоft mаkіng а hugе рush tоwаrds а hаndhеld gаmіng dеvісе аnу tіmе sооn. Іt sееms аs mісrоsоft hаs а рrеttу strоng еntіtу іn thе tаblеt sесtоr, sо іt wоuld bе muсh mоrе соst-еffесtіvе tо fосus оn thе аdvаnсеmеnts іn thе аrеаs thеу thіnk thеу аrе strоngеst іn. Моbіlе gаmіng sееms tо bе thе mоst оn thе rіsе lаtеlу wіth аll thе аddіtіоns bеіng mаdе tо thе Аррlе аnd Аndrоіd арр stоrеs. Аlsо, аsіdе frоm thе gаmіng dеvісеs mаdе mу Νіntеndо (а рrеsеnсе thаt hаs bееn аrоund fоr dесаdеs), іt dоеsn't sееm аs іf thеrе іs muсh dеmаnd fоr а hаndhеld gаmе.

Back