Foolishness On Xbox Live

Hahaha when am I not encountering foolishness? I feel like I am getting some foolishness right now on this post. LOL jk! I always get some sort of troll or some foolish perv coming into the game and thinking I am a little boy because I am a girl. I also get girl gamers acting a fool trying to get guys.

You can't really have one without the other in this instance. Actually, Xbox Live is synonymous for foolishness. Every multiplayer you join has at least one immature person talking about genitalia in crude and disturbing ways. It's something that I have gotten used to though.

Is this a real question? How do you ever play online games and not encounter the daily dose of jerks, laggers, swearers, and kids? Is there anyone who hasn't?

I was just going to ask if it was a real question too...Haha!

Yep always at least one. Kinect with loud rap music ring a bell?? Although...some of the arguments in game lobbies are quite amusing.

I guess u mentioned that which I have encountered loud music from all sorts of genre!But some of the arguments I came across was not cool because of the subject and the words they choose!I had friends of friends in a chat party and the way they communicate in they everyday lives is horrible and degrading!I am a quiet guy so won't even notice me unless you are curious.Looking threw the party,who is this kenobi?Some even tried to start something with me.Friends of my friends!!!!I don't argue infront of screens!I think the people who speak their mind on some really offensive **** and out of reach of my grasp is the softest of the soft!

The new reputation system with the Xbox One is supposed to really help cut down on things like this. I was watching a YouTube video about it the other day.

Yeah it is something that you have to get use to whuich is why i don't use Xbox Live! I don't want to put up with any trolls or immature people while i am playing.

Trash talkers, little kids, whining brats, random trolls, annoying music players, you name it. That's one of the reasons why I haven't gotten back onto my Xbox 360. I barely play enough anyways (never go on unless a friend of mine goes on), and trash talkers online just make the experience less inviting. Sure mute buttons help calm you down, but do you really want to use it every single time you play an online match with your friends to try to have some fun entertainment?

We went into a lobby when halo 2 was big EVERYONE was talking smack. EVERYONE. Luckily, We were among the better players in the game. One guy killed me and called me a sh*t face having a**. It was pretty funny, but he did it again in the next game. I turned all my attention to him and started killing him every time he came around me. Every time I would kill him id call him a goat face having, or planet face having or just the stupidest things i could think of. The best though was i spotted him once and said hey turn around you rocket face having...and then hit him in the face with a rocket. He got a laugh out of that one, and i left him alone hahah

When isn't there some sort of foolishness on XBL? I'm playing Dark Souls and I invade a guy, and whether I die or kill the host, I still get an angry reply back from them. In Halo there is usually one or two greedy players that team kill if you grab the power weapons before them. In call of duty you can't help to run into those games with a 3rd grade class as your teammates...its inevitable!

You can't really have one without the other in this instance. Actually, Xbox Live is synonymous for foolishness. Every multiplayer you join has at least one immature person talking about genitalia in crude and disturbing ways. It's something that I have gotten used to though.

It's pretty much this. Before trying out i thought people were exaggerating, but damn i was in for a big surprise. After my third way, for every match i entered the first thing i always do is to mute everyone. I don't care if they are on my team giving me instructions, i won't listen to those hellspawn noises!

You can go into settings and make it so you can only hear people on your friends list. Would save you a lot of muting.

I'm curious how they intend to counter the culture they inadvertently helped create? Other than an aesthetic report feature (which really accomplishes nothing) and mute it is hard to stifle smack talk. If we intend to be honest with ourselves, it's become one with the gaming process.

Maybe "XBox record that" can record the trash talkers and you can report, with evidence" those who violate XBox live rules.

Back