Xbox One Gotham is 5x bigger in Arkham Knight

Me too. I finished it recently and it was awesome. It may not be THAT big but it had depth in it, which was awesome. But it was also great 'cuz of the random things, like what thecred4life said.

Yeah, it did have a lot of depth. There was plenty to do in the way of side missions and little hidden gems to find; I love doing stuff like that. I would be all about a Grand Theft Auto-style Batman! (At least in terms of map size if not all the way around.)

Yeah, it did have a lot of depth. There was plenty to do in the way of side missions and little hidden gems to find; I love doing stuff like that. I would be all about a Grand Theft Auto-style Batman! (At least in terms of map size if not all the way around.)

Haha. GTA style Batman, that's a good idea.

GTA style but even better with all the AI's having different personalities, It would be much exciting if they have unique personalities.

GTA style but even better with all the AI's having different personalities, It would be much exciting if they have unique personalities.

I don't see why they can't do it on this new game. Man, if they can make it happen it would really be a better game to play.

I don't see why they can't do it on this new game. Man, if they can make it happen it would really be a better game to play.

Yeah. I know. But it would be way awesome if you can break just about anything you want on the game.

Well good idea. But you know we can't really tell if that's possible unless they give us an official announcement about it.

Well good idea. But you know we can't really tell if that's possible unless they give us an official announcement about it.

They will probably make it happen, or maybe something like it might happen on this game. Because what's the use of a big map if you see things that are redundant.

They will probably make it happen, or maybe something like it might happen on this game. Because what's the use of a big map if you see things that are redundant.

Yeah, I agree. Well it makes sense if you have to roam the whole place. It needs purpose.

I hope they don't recylce that space they had for Arham City. When my bro played Arkham Origins, he noticed the part of Gotham where you're trying to find Black Mask looked awfully familiar.,.. and he realized it was THE spot Arkham City was going to built on years later! The big giveaway was seeing Wayne Towers from the center. Better hope this 5x bigger is true.

I hope they don't recylce that space they had for Arham City. When my bro played Arkham Origins, he noticed the part of Gotham where you're trying to find Black Mask looked awfully familiar.,.. and he realized it was THE spot Arkham City was going to built on years later! The big giveaway was seeing Wayne Towers from the center. Better hope this 5x bigger is true.

Hahaha, you're right man. I saw it too. Didn't realize the developers just recycled the space.

Hahaha, you're right man. I saw it too. Didn't realize the developers just recycled the space.

Yeah, I saw it too. Some of the Arkham City spots were very familiar in Arkham Origins. I hope they don't recycle that kind of space or at least yeah, make Gotham feel like the Gotham we know and love!

I really hope they spice things up. The last 2 games felt very similar and I was starting to get fatigued by the end of Arkham Origins even though I was enjoying it. I hate seeing an excellent franchise being milked into oblivion like Ubisoft is doing to AC and Activision to COD.

I really hope they spice things up. The last 2 games felt very similar and I was starting to get fatigued by the end of Arkham Origins even though I was enjoying it. I hate seeing an excellent franchise being milked into oblivion like Ubisoft is doing to AC and Activision to COD.

Hope we don't see it getting to that point. It would be really disappointing if it did happen.

I hope we don't see a good game like this end us like AC

Exactly. We got to see this new game really improve from the restrictions of the last-gen entries. Well, at least we got the Arkham Knight to kick our butts. Kinda reminds me of Nemesis from Resident Evil 3, who loves to pop up every now and then in places in Raccoon City. Always added the thrill of the chase.

Exactly. We got to see this new game really improve from the restrictions of the last-gen entries. Well, at least we got the Arkham Knight to kick our butts. Kinda reminds me of Nemesis from Resident Evil 3, who loves to pop up every now and then in places in Raccoon City. Always added the thrill of the chase.

Reminds me. Have they released anything new for Resident Evil?

Back