PlayStation 4 to be priced at $399

Personally I am mutual on this deal. Although it looks like the PS4 may be a great consol for a better price, I still have faith for the Xbox1. I feel that Microsoft has a reason for why they priced it $100 more than the PS4. With all of the features such as the Kinect 2, TV, and 2 free games per month, it actually seems reasonable. The difference between xbox and Playstation is that xbox includes a lot of deals. PS4 has free live, little to nothing more. I think that the price of the Xbox One is fairly reasonable because of the quality and quantity of there merchandise. The price will affect the buyers opinion though. A cheaper consol is better. But if you look closely, if you were to purchase an PS4 and buy all of the add-ons that xbox offers, the PS4's net price would be greater than $499. Overall I think that the consol comes down to mainly what you want.

I am both consoles, but play with X360 most. PS4 consoles design looks great and smaller, but yeah, you still have to pay if you want to play online like Xbox.

I still have faith for the Xbox1. I feel that Microsoft has a reason for why they priced it $100 more than the PS4. With all of the features such as the Kinect 2, TV, and 2 free games per month, it actually seems reasonable.

The 2 free games per month thing is temporary and only seems to be for 360 games at the moment. Microsoft SHOULD consider doing something like this, however, to compete with Sony's PS+, as PS+ gives games and very good deals too.

Back