Xbox 360 What game system did you play before Xbox?

SkintTight

Were you always an Xbox fan or did you play PlayStation before?

I started with game cube and play station then i tried out Xbox, it was something about the buttons that i liked.lol

I started with he good old Nintendo 64, then bought a game cube, and finally got an Xbox. I never owned a Playstation, and when I think about it, I have no idea why I never thought of buying one. I guess Xbox was entertaining enough!

I play them all, ha. I haven't ever actually had a Game Cube, but I did initially start out on the Nintendo Entertainment System back in the 80s and I played around with Ataris, too. Later on, I had SNES, Playstation, etc and an Xbox seemed like a logical step to have, too.

I'm an old-schooler who started with the original Atari 2600, moved through all the Nintendos, got the Wii, got the Playstation 3, and finally the XBox. I still go back and play just about all of them from time to time, although it's been a while for the 2600. I love video games and always will!!

I started with the Playstation 2 then moved to the Xbox 360. I still love to play it and the games are great. Almost all of my favorite games are for the Playstation 2. I certainly love the games and I will continue to for a long time.

I started with the game cube. I was a huge Nintendo fan back then.Still enjoy their exclusive games like Super Smash Bros.

The only system I skipped of the last few generations was the Original Playstation and the GameBoy SP. I got a DS and a Playstation 2 within or had access to in the frame, so there was no pointl

started with playstation then got the ps2; thought it was the greatest console in the world. (was young at the time.) Then a friend came over with his xbox and been a xbox man ever since. I even got a ps3 and I only use it as Blu-ray player. Not going to make that mistake again.

I played the Gamecube before picking up the Xbox. My time was well spent playing Super Smash Bros Brawl with my brother, and with bots. The amount of combos you could pull of was amazing and the number of characters you could play was awesome as well. After the Xbox, I started playing that more often and didn't have the time to play the Gamecube anymore. Ever since I got my Xbox, I haven't touched my Gamecube.

Before the Xbox there was a PS 2 that I would play. Play it I did! I also have been into PC gaming for some time as well. Even before that I did have a Playstation and some older consoles. I never had a Gamecube but I did borrow one from one of my mates at a dorm. I played through the Sonic game on it for hours and had a blast with it.

I've played pretty much everything...I really thought I'd end up preferring PS but I find xbox much better overall.

I've played almost every system. I started on the original NES. We also owned the Atari and SNES.
I personally never owned a N64 or GameCube, but I played them when I was a kid at friend's house.
I also owned the PS and PS2. I never upgraded passed then. I didn't own the Xbox, but I do have a Xbox360.

I was a huge Nintendo fan. I was perfectly content with my Gamecube, until I saw the quality of games that were on the original Xbox. I finally gave in and bought the Xbox when they released the Jet Set Radio Future/SEGA GT bundle. It was one of the best days of my teenage life, haha. Since then, I've slowly turned my back on Nintendo and become more of a Microsoft and Sony guy.

I was a huge Nintendo fan. I was perfectly content with my Gamecube, until I saw the quality of games that were on the original Xbox. I finally gave in and bought the Xbox when they released the Jet Set Radio Future/SEGA GT bundle. It was one of the best days of my teenage life, haha. Since then, I've slowly turned my back on Nintendo and become more of a Microsoft and Sony guy.
I absolutely loved the early generations of Nintendo. I'm not a huge fan of the Wii though.
There are definitely different types of games, but I'll still go back and play my NES. They just changed how the gaming is done.

I went from the old Gameboys to the Gamecube, then the original PS1 and PS2. I had actually ordered the Playstation Portable when it was first introduced, and a few months following that I got into Xbox primarily through its exclusives and friends who played Halo and such. Since then, I've been hooked. The Xbox and Xbox 360 actually eat away more of my time than all of the other systems combined, but this isn't to say I never hook an old system up for nostalgia. In fact, I also have the (really) old NES. The only game that really entertains me with that is Zelda and the first rendition of Mario Bros. Overall I've come a long way as a gamer, and for some reason the 360 is superior to me.

Immediately before the original Xbox I was playing my Nintendo Gamecube. It wasn't until later on that I bought a PS2, which was sort of the successor to the Xbox in terms of when I played them. When that died, I was left without a console for a while until I got an Xbox 360 later on down the road. I still don't have a preferred console since I always play each of the main companies' consoles, with the exception of the Wii for some reason.

Before I purchased my Xbox, I had a Playstation 2. I actually still have it, and I play some games on it every once in awhile. Even though my main console is my Xbox, I also recently purchased a used PS3 from Ebay and so far I'm really enjoying it. The controller seems to fit my hand's better too, because I have small hands and the controller isn't as big as the Xbox controller.

I had an N64 which I bought very proudly with my own money. I remember the day I opened it. I still have that thing tucked away in a closet, and once a year I break it out to play it again.

Back