Xbox One Which Xbox One game will you be buying first?

I'll definitely be picking up Call of Duty Ghosts. I've been an avid fan of the Call of Duty series for years, and I have no intention of letting up any time soon.

Most likely Destiny. It looks really good, it was made by Bungie, and it has character classes. Those are just three things that make me want it.

Oh yes and also Destiny. I have no idea what that game is even about but I am definitely looking forward to it. The commercial for it is just so awesome haha. Wow, I'm such a consumer lmfao.

GTA V, definitely. I can only imagine how awesome the graphics will look on the Xbox One, and seeing as the GTA series I've been following for many years now, (as I'm sure most of you have aswell) I can't wait for it. It looks like it's going to be the best GTA yet, I just hope time goes by fast until then!

I'm a really big sports fan so honestly I'm looking forward to NHL 14. It's already easily the best sports game out right now (Fifa gives it a run for it's money though). I can't wait to play it on a next-gen console.

Watch_Dogs and GTA V that is if they release it for the Xbox One. Both look like great games and I'm really excited for both.

Won't GTA V be released on PS3/360? That means the next gen consoles won't be able to play it, unless they release a version for them too...

I'm definitely curious to see a new Halo. I couldn't tell what Quantum Break was supposed to be, really. I'm curious to see what some of those other new franchises will be. The games part of the presentation didn't wow me much, I'm hoping E3 will. I couldn't get excited for any of the sports, racing or call of duty stuff they showed, I never play those kinds of games.

On PS4/PS3 you totally can......but the new xbox one doesnt have backward compatibility!!!! Microsoft you have extremely disappointed me.

I'm not buying anything until I find out from others whether it's any good. Just because it looks interesting and it's for a new console doesn't automatically mean it's good. I'm not planning on getting an Xbox One right away anyway, not only because I don't have the money (and wouldn't want to spend that much anyway), but because all of the games are going to be full price for a while and I'm not made of money. But once I get the Xbox One, whenever that is, I'd probably get Call of Duty: Ghosts and/or Destiny to start things off.

Even though I have never played any of the previous games I am looking forward to DEAD RISING 3, besides Halo 5.

I think I will pick up Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 at least for launch. I will also look into Killer Instinct since that is supposed to be free to play.

Sorry for being uninformed of the title, but that Mech/Shooting game looks absolutely incredible. I have a fascination with Mech games anyway, and this looks like the best looking one to date. Very excited for that.

You mean Titanfall? That isn't coming out until next year... it does look good though. You'll be waiting awhile if that will be your first game.

There really aren't that many games to be excited about right away. It's going to take a while before the Xbox One exclusives (that is, games that aren't released for the 360) start rolling out, in any case. Until that point I see no real reason to buy games for Xbox One since I already have an Xbox 360.

I guess I'm going to buy COD: Ghosts. I always liked FPS games better on Xbox rather than PS. The thing is there really is no exclusives... This is quite sad and I'm thinking of really not even buying an Xbox One. Quite sad actually but I hope to see something new coming from Microsoft allowing for some competition to be made :)

-Paul

Doesn't look like Halo Xbox One or GTA V will be launch titles, so I guess I'll probably get Battlefield 4, COD Ghosts, and Forza 5.

My launch haul will be ever so sweet. Day One Console, Day One editions of Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Forza 5, Kinect Sports: Rivals, and however I need to buy Killer Instinct. Plus headset, extra controller, and 2 charge and play kits.... SO EXPENSIVE, BUT SO WORTH IT!!!

I am going with the day one console + Fifa or Battlefield 4, although it looks like i'll be needing the headset as well at launch.

Doesn't look like Halo Xbox One or GTA V will be launch titles, so I guess I'll probably get Battlefield 4, COD Ghosts, and Forza 5.

You still have a little ways off for the next Halo.

I'll be buying Forza Motorsport 5 and Dead Rising 3 at launch.

Back