Xbox One Which Xbox One game will you be buying first?

Looks like I'm dropping around $800 on launch lol

FM5, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Killer Instinct 3, Battlefield 4, Kinect Sports Rivals. Gonna be a big haul on launch xD

For me it'll be Watch_Dogs, BF4 & maybe Forza 5

I was also thinking about Ryse but it doesn't seem to be getting the most favourable comments. I dunno though, we'll see. I'm a sucker for anything in the Roman time period.

Its all about GTA!

I'm hearing that its basically gonna be a next gen San Andreas on a huge scale and that they're bringin back all of the sick things that we love to do like, fly planes, jetpacks, customise cars, take over territories and all that good stuff that made SA the best sandbox game ever developed!

Not sure whether there'll be any 'Hot Coffee' mods this time round though! LOL!

Its all about GTA!

I'm hearing that its basically gonna be a next gen San Andreas on a huge scale and that they're bringin back all of the sick things that we love to do like, fly planes, jetpacks, customise cars, take over territories and all that good stuff that made SA the best sandbox game ever developed!

Not sure whether there'll be any 'Hot Coffee' mods this time round though! LOL!
I don't think GTA is coming to the next gen :'(

I don't think GTA is coming to the next gen :'(

I just hope it comes to PC, I haven't seen anything about it releasing on PC yet though.

Halo, Halo, Halo, annnnnd Halo. I've been in love with the Halo series since the first one and I'm going to get my hands on it as soon as humanly possible. I'm so excited. I squeeled like a girl when it was announced to come out. Damn it now I'm thinking about it again... time to distract myself *sigh*.

for me launch is looking like. forza5,battlefeild4,assasins creed.. first app to download.. netflix

If I do end up getting the xbox one, it's still a toss up for me between the ps4 and xbox one, I will probably end up getting Call of Duty Ghosts, I've been watching all the trailers and news that comes out regarding this game.

If I do end up getting the xbox one, it's still a toss up for me between the ps4 and xbox one, I will probably end up getting Call of Duty Ghosts, I've been watching all the trailers and news that comes out regarding this game.

If you go with the Xbox One version you'll get dedicated servers with no host advantage, in other words more stable, more fair and no more worrying about NAT.

Not completely sold on buying it day one, but if I do:

-Forza 5
-Killer Instinct
-CoD: Ghosts
-Dead Rising 3

I'll probably buy more though. Also, I'm getting Ghosts over BF4 because I know all my friends will be on Ghosts, and I actually like the improvements to the game that they've made. I've always enjoyed CoD gameplay, so a new engine and parkour stuff is the adrenaline shot of new that it needed for me.

Also yes, I will download Netflix and Hulu+. I'm so happy that I'm going to have a super quiet and cool console that's 100x faster than either my 360 or PS3.

None if the Kinect sensor requirement is there. if it has to be connected to work i'll be going to sony playstation 4, and I hate sony online from a decade ago and more. if Microsoft says it has to be plugged in but it can be disabled that's still connected. Sorry but i'm against the Prism policy that our (US government ) has initiated. To view these documents in detail search wkipedia for prism.

krosis

GTA V as well as BF4. With these two games I know what I'm getting most of the time, and it makes me much more comfortable with getting them early/pre-ordering as opposed to other titles, which I might want to buy after reading a few reviews.

Halo, Halo, Halo, annnnnd Halo. I've been in love with the Halo series since the first one and I'm going to get my hands on it as soon as humanly possible. I'm so excited. I squeeled like a girl when it was announced to come out. Damn it now I'm thinking about it again... time to distract myself *sigh*.

Not sure if you plan on getting the Xbox day one, but at this time Halo for Xbox One doesn't have a release date and isn't a launch title.

I also don't think GT V will be available near launch if at all on the Xbox one as its only been confirmed for Xbox 360 and PS3.

The -very- first game I'll be buying without a second thought, at the drop of a hat, is AC4:BF. To me, nothing quite outshines the lore and expansiveness of Assassin's Creed; it truly is a masterpiece. Almost everything that comes out of Ubisoft's assembly line is. Next on the list would have to be COD or perhaps Thief.

so along with battlfeild4,assasins creed black flag,forza5.... i may pre order titan fall...
if i pay the games off early and jus have the system to pay for ill be ok. the ystem is actually a birthday present to myself(november)

Back