Xbox One A week after Playstation 4?

I feel like they are releasing the console a week later because of the fact that it could maybe dominate the market at black Friday. The early sales would not really matter that much because of the pre-orders but black Friday is the weekend where most people would start shelling out their pockets. This would newer and most recently hyped Xbox one more potent to more sales that weekend.

I feel like they are releasing the console a week later because of the fact that it could maybe dominate the market at black Friday. The early sales would not really matter that much because of the pre-orders but black Friday is the weekend where most people would start shelling out their pockets. This would newer and most recently hyped Xbox one more potent to more sales that weekend.

Well I did read that they were limiting their reserves so people can buy them in store.

Thats how its been lol. Both consoles will ALWAYS sell out at launch...unless your the Wii U...lol

No love for Nintendo....lol

No love for Nintendo....lol

I dont mean to lol, its just still kinda hard to believe they are doing this bad lol. BUT anything..could happen..maybe....1 out of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000....once in a blue moon....when hell freezes over lol ok ills top lol

Well it will not be released in my country until next year.
So yea I can always buy it from another country and then import it however I don't really want to do that because of different reasons.

If you're into brand names then this isn't going to matter, however if you are... someone who just wants to game or is making a purchase for someone else then this might be important. Also if you are on the fence (and there are people who honestly aren't all that sure of either) then it may well come down to pricing and availability. Also if you're someone who purchases based on friends and this effects their decision then yeah.

Well, I suppose people do have their prefrences. And when XBox One fans see the Playstation 4 news about their sales, they are going to gather in masses and do their best to outdo them. Right?

Probably not. The console warriors really are on the Sony side. I imagine the rest of us are simply going to wait for the 22nd when our consoles come in and get to playing.

I don't think being a week apart in launch date is going to make as much difference as available stock on store shelves come Black Friday. Non impulse purchases will be determined by other factors as Esperahol mentions, and shelf stock probably won't matter much after the first of the year.

Don't think it will really make much of a difference because by now people already know what console they want and when they want to get it, so while there might be some casuals that just want to get something for their kid for christmas I don't think it's going to boost Sony or Microsoft.

Back