Best PC game you have played

Honestly, I really don't know since there are so many favorites for me on the PC. I think my favorite one of them all would probably be Minecraft. I've been playing this game for about 3 years now, and it's still really addicting! You can build anything you want, meet new people, and it's generally a fun game when you're bored. There are many game modes like Survival, creative, and mini games!

Well, that is such a hard question to answer because I have quite a lot of games in mind, but the one that stands out is NFS undercover, burnout paradise and company of heroes, and maybe a little bit of minesweeper. I know minesweeper right? :)

I like Minecraft too. It was a nice smooth game that really kept me entertained.

Mine would have to be the PC version of Night Trap. I don't know if anyone remembers that one, its an oldie. Night Trap was more popular on Sega CD and the 3DO consoles.

Diablo II. Dungeon crawlers may have become more sophisticated, but Diablo II has a feel to it that I feel is unmatched. It may be a clickfest, but it's an absolute blast to play.

Call it cliche, but Guild Wars will always take the cake for me.

I wouldn't consider the best, but still, it's going to be one of those games i will have on my heart.
But for me, i would have to say Grim Fandango, that game is simply too good for my perspective!

I really love Minecraft. It's such a relaxing game for me to play. It always helps me release the stress the day has built up for me. Minecraft also allows you to tap into your creative side in your mind. Although my creations look like total crap, it's fun to imagine what it could be.

For me, it's Far Cry 3. Loved Vaas Montenegro. But, my all time favorite is GTA San Andreas. I played it for years, and literally I mean years. I am playing GTA San Andreas from 2006, just quit playing it a few months ago when GTA V was nearing release. Although I haven't bought GTA V yet but I guess I will buy it soon.

Counter Strike: Global Offensive! Balanced guns, good competitive gameplay, half decent community, and lots of fun overall. I could play it all day if I didn't have other stuff to do :/

Prince of Persia classic. It was also the hardest pc game I've ever played as well.
And yes, I don't play a lot of pc games.

My favorites are Doom, Quake, and Counter Strike. Those are the games that I played the most during my childhood. Then I got hooked with MMORPGs. I loved Ragnarok Online and it's easily the game that I spent the most time playing. Right now, the only PC game that I play is League of Legends.

StarCraft II. It's what all gaming sequels should strive to be: better in every single facet conceivable. Not just a minor adjustment and re-packaging. The graphics, controls, balance, ranking system, matchmaking, and creative control were all so vastly improved that everybody understood why it took them so long to release it.

StarCraft and Diablo both rank up there, both by Blizzard. When it comes to PC gaming when I was young, those are the two games I played the most outside of Counter Strike. PC gaming is what developed my love for games and I'd love to say that there's an awesome defining "best" experience, but I think it depends on the time in your life, who you are, what you enjoy doing and certainly how it evolves as time goes on.

The best PC game I have ever played is Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas. It glitches out sometimes, but it's a really fun game.

Counter Strike and Half Life.

I do believe most older gamers will agree that those two changed the face of PC gaming. Oh, hey... They're both made by the same people.

VIVA LA VALVE!!!

My favourite was Command and Conquer Red Alert. It was an absolute epic game, the single player was great and the online gameplay was truely brilliant! I spent so long playing when I was younger it always brings back happy memories, the graphis werent great compared to todays standards (sounding like an old man) but at the time they were top notch!

Anyone else like it?

Back