Best PC game you have played

Counter Strike 1.6
I've played it ever since I was 4 years old at my uncle's cafe and I loved it. The game was so balanced at the time, despite being a mod of Half Life 1 (I played it before it became an official steam release). To this day I still remember all the fun memories I've had playing the game, and I have tournament matches from time to time at school. CS will probably always be one of the top games in my PC games list.

This is such a hard question to answer. I have had a few staple games through my PC gaming experience. One of my all time favorites is Counter Strike. It was the first game I truly fell into a community experience. The game is STILL played today. So many mods and different types of servers. It led to me meeting so many good gaming friends. I remember late nights staying up and playing scoutzknivez flying around and sniping. I definitely look back on it fondly.

I soon became tired of CS and moved on to World of Warcraft. That game owned my soul for literally 7 years at least. I have finally kicked that habit, but the stories I have from the game make the 7 years worth it. Community is the most important part of of a game sometimes. With Warcraft, the people you play with make the game 10 times better.

Minecraft and Counterstrike: Global Offensive. Minecraft because I love to be creative and play my own style.. CS:GO because I love competitive game play and playing with friends.

Ac3 and ac4. I like these very much. I recommend you to play these too. But my ac4 got stuck at 15%. Can you reply on my post?

I would also have to vote for Minecraft. when I first started playing it I wasn't so sure. Now that I have been at it for awhile I find that it has captured my fancy in a way that most games don't.

i havent really been a pc gamer and havent played pc games in a while but im going to go with GTA online. it was fun and i made alot of friends there and it was very interactive.

Fallout: New Vegas on PC. I love being able to swap out certain mods and completely change my playthrough each time. It's freaking awesome.

I do certainly have quite a touch choice because I play a lot of games and they tend to be ones that I enjoy but at the moment I would say it must be Wolf Among Us because of how drawn into the story I was, I am actually going to replay it soon and I know I'll still love it.
It probably won't stay my favorite forever but as of right now it's quite high up there.

There are so many great titles available for the PC that it is impossible for me to just pick one, so I'll name just one of my favorites as this list can go on and on. The first game that I'll mention is Amnesia: The Dark Descent. While many people will tell you otherwise, this game is one the scariest games that he can play on any system.

rollercoaster tycoon, since I haven't played any of them since I was a kid and yet I still remember it really well, little did I know I was creating six flags :p

The best PC game, I have to think about this I have played many games on the computer, I think it comes down to either Garrys Mod on steam, Team Fortress 2 on steam, and Minecraft. I chose Garrys Mod because my friends and I just want to mess around and break rules we go to play Trouble in Terrorist Town or Prop Hunt, when I am just trying to get better at a certain person and get some items and play by myself I play Team Fortress 2, When my friends and I want to be top and the best and play seriously we play Minecraft. In terms of how long I was playing it would have to be Team Fortress 2. So the best PC game that I recommend you play has to be Team Fortress 2 because it does not matter if you are playing with friends or by yourself.

Best PC game? Wow that's a really hard question to answer, but I have to say it's got to be Portal 1 and 2. Those games are just really really fun to play and it disguises itself as this very arcade style puzzle games which turns out to be a completely twisted story of a robot AI. That's the best PC game for me to date.

I've played many games and loved many of them and almost all of them were on the PC and all the consoles as well. The best PC only game I liked was StarCraft II. I didn't go into the multiplayer much, but I liked the single-player campaign a lot. The story was amazing and lovely. I also used to love playing Road Rash and Zoo Tycoon in my childhood on a PC. I recommend people here to try out StarCraft II if you have a PC. It is not a heavy game and the developers give a free starter edition as well.

Counter Strike and Half Life.

I do believe most older gamers will agree that those two changed the face of PC gaming. Oh, hey... They're both made by the same people.

VIVA LA VALVE!!!

I agree. Throw in Diablo, the first Deus Ex and Age of Empires as well but mainly VIVA LA VALVE!!!

Mass Effect... I played all three titles on PC, it was so...so...sooooo good the story the game play the graphics everything, also DMC reboot, I know it got alot of hate but the cockier grittier, dirtier Dante is really like-able, very Anti-Hero

Minecraft and Far Cry 3 and it is really difficult to decide between the two because I like both so much. I have spent many hours playing these two games whether I am at home or the office.

My favorite PC game of all time is The Sims. I'd still rather play it on a console but some of the titles aren't on console -- like the newest one.

My favorite PC game is Counterstrike: Source because I played it in an Internet Café when I found brotherhood in a group of male players pking each other in maps(in-game) in Flushing, New York. We were laughing, yelping, yelling and getting a rush when bullets were slinging around, bouncing around. I was happy.

Back