Xbox One Call of Duty: Ghosts live-action trailer includes Megan Fox cameo (video)

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Whether you enjoy COD, Megan Fox, or live-action trailers, this video should have something for everyone. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;MNxh7umVOZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxh7umVOZ0[/video]​

I seriously dont even care about that washed up actress lol. Funny commercial though.

Saw this on the dashboard. Megan Fox is a terrible terrible woman and very over hyped. But good post, good to see this made it over to the fourm. aha.

I'm guessing this is supposed to mimic the Hangover in some ways? Also, Megan Fox is overrated now. She had her 15 minutes of fame and isn't hyped up as much anymore. The video was okay in my opinion.

Regardless of what you think about Megan Fox as a person or actress, there is no doubt that she is fun to look at...at least that's what my husband and son think...lol. Anyway, this is a cool trailer, even though I am not into Megan Fox personally. I think it's engaging and funny.

Regardless of what you think about Megan Fox as a person or actress, there is no doubt that she is fun to look at...at least that's what my husband and son think...lol. Anyway, this is a cool trailer, even though I am not into Megan Fox personally. I think it's engaging and funny.

Same here. Well I wish they could have gotten Scarlet Johanson instead.

Back