Xbox One COD Advanced Warfare - Multiplayer Reveal Trailer

booker

Well, that tsunami hitting the coast line looks pretty awesome.
The gameplay is dynamic and fast paced but all the weapons look like insta kill machines. What's up with that?

[video=youtube;bj3-RsyJKfA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj3-RsyJKfA&list=UU9YydG57epLqxA9cTzZXSeQ[/video]

I watched the IGN live event and the first thing that popped in my mind was Titanfall. Solely because of how the player jumps around and boosts. However, it's nowhere as fluid as Titanfall maneuvers. Looks to me like it's just another year another same CoD game with some tweaks.

jetpacks, see people through walls, invisibility. Seems like Halo 4, Not Call of Duty. And the changing surroundings seems like battlefield.. But i guess it's what the fans want. :/

Oh look, another entry into the massively long and gone on too long series..

It needs to end badly..

it looks like a mix of activision games..

i see allot of titanfall mixed in with cod.. i see nothing really ground breaking and i watched the xblive launch event thing as well as the gamescon showing...

look at the art.. those pods people come out of are basically same art the droids/artificial enemies come out of in titanfall... the jetpack jump stuff... titanfall.. i seen a few electric gernades that are similar to titanfall..

past that the whole customization of player is nice but that not in game stuff that fru fru doll ur guy up for lobby and such...

its not all bad tho... i did see some stuff i liked and think its a better game than bf4 hardline...and thats very sad to say considering im not a titanfall i mean cod fan... i dont think i will get any of the 4 tho..

Back