Xbox One Do you keep your console Vertical or Horizontal?

I usually use my console horizontally. Although I am kind of disappointed because Microsoft still hasn't fixed the game disc problem. I had always hoped their next console produced by Microsoft would fix the game disc being scratched, whenever the console was lifted. This problem costs me about 3 games down the road, I would hate to see me lose any more games because of a recurring problem.

Digital downloads FTW.

I'm part of that 80%. I've never had my console vertical. Although in my situation the only items under my TV are the Wii and the Xbox 360, so there's plenty of room to have it sit horizontal. I always thought it looked odd having it sit vertical.

I'm part of that 80%. I've never had my console vertical. Although in my situation the only items under my TV are the Wii and the Xbox 360, so there's plenty of room to have it sit horizontal. I always thought it looked odd having it sit vertical.

Yeah theres definitely always been something strange about the Xbox being vertical. I actually like the look though. My desk has a space on each side of it and its pretty cool because when im not playing my Xbox, i put it vertical to make more foot space and it goes inbetween the legs of the desk, and then to my right i have my computer tower so it looks pretty cool imo :p

Back