Original Xbox Do you remember your first game?

BillGates is cool

Can you still remember the first game you played on an Xbox? How long ago was it? I bought my kinect already upgraded but some of my friends think fondly of "the old days", do you?

My first game on the Xbox was Halo 3. I didn't have my own Xbox yet but I played it on a friends. In fact that is one of the reasons I finally broke down and bought a 360 in the first place.

First game on Xbox 360 (Since I didn't get the original xbox.) was kung fu panda. I do not regret anything. Mainly because I love the movie, other then that I don't really remember when I bought/owned several games.

They made a game after Kung Fu Panda? I had no idea they made that for Xbox, I thought it was for computers only. Heh, I should tell my nephews about it, even if it's a bit old.

My first XBox game was Prince of Persia :The Sands of Time. I loved that game so much. My second XBox game was Shenmue 2. Shenmue 2 was actually my reason for getting an XBox ,because I beat Shenmue on the Dreamcast and Shenmue 2 was only available in the US on XBox and in other countries on the Dreamcast.

I know it's cooler for people to say they bought the Xbox for Halo, but I like Shenmue and I think it's a shame they never came out with Shenmue 3 because it's an unfinished story and Ryo never got revenge or justice for his father's murder.

Ahh! I can't remember my first game, but I remember how the game played. It was a bundle in which I got the Xbox and a game, the game was sort of like ironman where you would have a robotic suit to wear and you would then defeat enemy robots. It was a pretty fun game I must say. :p

Halo: Combat Evolved was my first game on the Xbox. I remember begging to stop by GameStop on the way from a road trip so I could get the game. When I got home I ripped open the packaging while calling my friends up to come over. We played from the time I made it home til the next day. Great game and an amazing memory that I'll cherish for the rest of my life.

My first game i played was also Halo: CE. This game was the reason i purchased an Xbox in the first place. I remember going back and playing the game years after the Xbox had came out and thinking, "Wow what a change". My favorite Xbox game was probably Gauntlet: Dark Legacy. I used to go over to my neighbors house and we will play co-op for hours. The original Xbox will always be the best Xbox.

My first game on the original Xbox was Elder Scrolls:Morrowind. I didn't even own an Xbox. I had a PS2 but wanted to play the game so badly that I bought it and borrowed a family member's system for a bit.

My first game was Call of Duty 3 and I hated it lol, it was horrible! Good thing the CODs are better now though! :)

I remember my first Xbox game. Jet Set Radio Future. It was at least ten years ago since I last played it.

First game I bought on the original Xbox console? Rainbow Six 3 baby! That game is the reason I first signed up for XBL. In fact, about 5 of us from the site were playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 online last night. I'm always up up for some terrorist hunt.

- me

My first game was the original Halo on my friends Xbox. Made me go out and buy both right after! haha.

Can you still remember the first game you played on an Xbox? How long ago was it? I bought my kinect already upgraded but some of my friends think fondly of "the old days", do you?

I remember when i had first gotten my Halo 2. It was probably and still is one of the best games i have owned! I also use to have the game i think its called Global Conflict Desert Storm where you had to go through all the missions with Fulley and Collins and all of those guys. Anyone else played these two games? (Halo 2 im sure some have but what about the other one? :) )

I remember my first Xbox game. Jet Set Radio Future. It was at least ten years ago since I last played it.

Oh my, that's a great little mind jolt, that was such a simplistic, but brilliant game. I'm pretty sure that was one of my first ever original XBOX games, I'd go out and buy a new original xbox just to play that again.

Oh my, that's a great little mind jolt, that was such a simplistic, but brilliant game. I'm pretty sure that was one of my first ever original XBOX games, I'd go out and buy a new original xbox just to play that again.

Did you happen to play the game on a 2 disc pack? I remember it came with fusion frenzy haha both games were great.
My first game for the xbox console was Halo 1. I didn't really care much for the campaign but since it didn't have Xbox Live at the time, I remember doing system link through internet connection. It was so fun.

My first game on the original Xbox was Elder Scrolls:Morrowind. I didn't even own an Xbox. I had a PS2 but wanted to play the game so badly that I bought it and borrowed a family member's system for a bit.

I loved Elder Scrolls: Morrowind. That game was great for the time and it just seemed endless. I remember sometimes I would spend hours just looking around without actually accomplishing anything in the game. I also enjoyed walking up to various NPC's and talking to them just to see what they would say. It was an amazing and gorgeous game but quite a time suck.

You don't need to buy the original Xbox. I think they have it in the Xbox Live Arcade.

Yeah, I found it. Here is the link.

Did you happen to play the game on a 2 disc pack? I remember it came with fusion frenzy haha both games were great.
My first game for the xbox console was Halo 1. I didn't really care much for the campaign but since it didn't have Xbox Live at the time, I remember doing system link through internet connection. It was so fun.

Me and my brother spent countless hours playing Fusion Frenzy together. If I remember right it was the first game to ever be created around multiplier game play.

Back