Original Xbox Do you remember your first game?

The first game I ever played on Xbox was Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee in my local Walmart. I can't remember exactly how long ago it was, but it was no more than a year after the Xbox's launch. The first long session I had with the Xbox was Halo: Combat Evolved, and I've been an Xbox fan ever since.

I remember it like it was yesterday. My parents bought me the Xbox for christmas the year it was released and they didn't buy me any games because they didn't want me hiding in my room play during the festivities. That night I went up and bought Odd World: Munch's Oddysee and Halo. I played Odd World first. It was heaven. Ahh the good old days.

My first ever XBOX game is Shenmue 2! I didnt got the opportunity to play the first one though, but this one is just amazing. I had so much fun playing that game. I only stopped when I got a copy of Project Gotham Racing 2. So those are my first two games then after that I was buying games like hell.

Yes, I remembered my first game. I played Need for Speed: Most Wanted when I was a teenager. I wanted to drive and was not old enough to drive. I liked to race and upgraded my cars' designs, engine, and speed. I loved the sharp turns in the game. It was thrilling! The female narrator was a bit annoying because she was a complainer and not helpful at all.

My first xbox game was without a doubt Halo:CE, followed by Vex. I vividly remember my brother and I playing intense sniper matches on blood gulch for the title of champion which bore absolutely zero prizes. Also, The Maw(final level) on legendary was a completely daunting quest for a 7 and 8 year old to pull off haha

First game I got was Halo 2 on my birthday, I would have to say it was around 2005. I played through the campaign about 4 times and didn't have internet for online play. I loved the game so much, that I recently bought the Halo 2 for PC and I am now living through the nostalgia.

XBC was basically what kept me interested in Halo as a series(because it let me continue playing H2 online) while I was getting adjusted to Reach. I whole-heartedly understand your nostalgia sentiment though haha, it's the same reason I still play FF7 at least once a week.

I didn't have an xbox, but one of my friends brought their old one to college. I spent a week playing Star Wars: knights of the old republic. That game was sweet. I don't think I did very well that quarter in school, lol.

Not trying to be a geezer, but my first game that I owned was Pokemon Blue way back on the Gameboy Color. However, one of the first games I remember playing were Mario Kart and Chrono Trigger for SNES. The sad thing is that I'm only 20 lol.

My first game for the Xbox was Gears Of War, it's one reason that I bought it, for that and other exclusive games as I already had a PS3. After Gears Of War I got the sequel. I can't remember what my first game ever on any system was.

first game I member was a red hand held tic-tac-toe game my Grandma bought, well before other LCD games were out. I learned quickly how to beat it.

My first game on the Xbox console I got for my birthday was Halo, and oh boy did I play it. I have the best memories fighting off the covenant with my dad!

First game was Halo at my brother's friends house.I remember sniping people playing through Truth and Reconciliation

DOA3 and Cel Damage. I liked Cel Damage for a total of 10 seconds, but was absolutely in love with DOA and I played it constantly.

I don't know why I had the misconception that this thread meant Xbox deflowering lmao. My first game ever(and favorite series to date despite a lot of iffy titles recently) was Final Fantasy, installment 7. I thought Cloud Strife was the coolest dude to waltz his spikey dome across any planet.

The first time i played the original xbox was at my cousin's house and we both played halo 2. Such an incredible game for it's time, blew my mind and made me want to buy an Xbox too.
The first game i bought along with the system was Ninja Gaiden Black, and let me tell you, that isn't a good game for someone who just bought a console. :p

The first time i played the original xbox was at my cousin's house and we both played halo 2. Such an incredible game for it's time, blew my mind and made me want to buy an Xbox too.
The first game i bought along with the system was Ninja Gaiden Black, and let me tell you, that isn't a good game for someone who just bought a console. :p

LOOOOOOL that was actually the second XBOX game I played...it was a bit of "culture shock" to say the least. I was almost afraid to try a third game, for fear of looking like I was handicapped every time I fought a boss.

I'm not sure if it was the first game I PLAYED, but the first game I owned on the original xbox was Psi Ops: The mindgate Conspiracy. Right after that, the Guy Game, haha.

I'm pretty sure the first game I played on the Xbox was one of the Dead or Alive games for the original.
I just remember we always played Dead or Alive at my friend's house with her older brother and his friends.

I'm pretty sure the first game I played on the Xbox was one of the Dead or Alive games for the original.
I just remember we always played Dead or Alive at my friend's house with her older brother and his friends.

I still go back to this day and play some of the Earlier Dead or Alive games. Personally I find that they have a tighter feeling with their controls and their combat. Most fighting games have a simple Standing Attack and Crouch Attack, while Dead or Alive incorporates Standing, Crouched, Ground, and Raised attacks. The same thing can be said for the Counter-System which is REALLY neat. There's some Professional Dead or Alive fighters out there that I believe can truly see the future with some of their counter attacks since it'll seem like it came completely out of left field.

Back