Original Xbox Do you remember your first game?

My first game was The Italian Job. This was the best racing game around at the time and was extremely cool. I remember flying through the streets of London in a cool red Mini. After a while, I started getting a lot of racing games, as I have grown to love them after The Italian Job.

Guilty Gear x2 Reloaded. Original Xbox, for some reason I have 2 copies now, not sure how I got them. Loved the game, was fun to play with my friends after-school and on weekends.

I don't remember what the first game was, on my first xbox console was. But one thing I do remember is playing the very first Halo and thinking "wow, this game is the sh*t!!" and waiting on pins and needles for the second one to come out.

I personally can't, but I wish I could. I don't even play many games on the xbox, but I have had it for about 2 years now, so I guess that explains why I forgot my first game.

I remembered playing Halo: Combat Evolved on my Xbox. Halo is an awesome game. I use to play Halo with my friend all the time, and I enjoy killing my friend. I would recommend this game to anyone who loves the alien stuff.

My first game was The Italian Job. This was the best racing game around at the time and was extremely cool. I remember flying through the streets of London in a cool red Mini. After a while, I started getting a lot of racing games, as I have grown to love them after The Italian Job.
I remembered buying The Italian Job because of the Mini Coopers in it. I really enjoyed playing this game with my siblings. I also watched the original movie and then the remake. Awesome game!!!!

First XBOX game was either Doom 3 or KOTOR, both of which were fantastic and nothing like I expected. I was so pleasantly surprised with the RPG elements in the latter, and the foreboding, dark atmosphere of the first game I mentioned. I was wary about a Doom sequel as I grew up on the originals, but they did a great job.

Back