Xbox One EA gets 10 year deal to make StarWars games exclusively

Didn't know if anyone knew about this one, but it looks like the MMO 1313 will still remain cancelled. I don't know about anyone else but this makes me nervous. I mean look at the launches of Simcity 3 and the 3 lawsuits they have against them from BF4. And yes they're already making Simcity 4 for pc. The only SW game alluded to is a re-boot of Battlefront. (That I have read.) I sure hope Titanfall's servers aren't a mess. Also like Blizzrard, I am pretty sure they use DRM also. I just personally want a great SW game again. Supposedly something is going to hit this year. Companies need to make sure their servers can handle the load. NBA2k14 and even GTA V have even had their fair share of issues! So what does everyone else think?

Well, I'm just happy someone is making Star Wars games. No real opinion about EA but hope they do a good job.

J

Well, I'm just happy someone is making Star Wars games. No real opinion about EA but hope they do a good job

Yeah, they have to step up a notch to get this game into a better state. Their other games didn't really make it that much so I hope this game does it.

10 years means a lot to EA. I just hope that the game won't be a disappointment with them handling it. I just wish they could come up with some new and cool stuff to work on the new game and if possible have a better storyline.

10 years means a lot to EA. I just hope that the game won't be a disappointment with them handling it. I just wish they could come up with some new and cool stuff to work on the new game and if possible have a better storyline.

I hope so. If they mess up they'll never get anything as good as this deal.

I don't trust EA not to screw this up. Maintaining longterm quality has never been their strong suit. I could cite the laziness that's gone into Madden, the constant issues with BF4 (though that is more DICE's fault), the constant patching/glitching in the Sims series (that without the modders would be practically unplayable and with the best modders retiring I'm worried about the Sims 4). Still let's see what they do with it.

I don't trust EA not to screw this up. Maintaining longterm quality has never been their strong suit. I could cite the laziness that's gone into Madden, the constant issues with BF4 (though that is more DICE's fault), the constant patching/glitching in the Sims series (that without the modders would be practically unplayable and with the best modders retiring I'm worried about the Sims 4). Still let's see what they do with it.

They should work on perfecting the game rather than just releasing it with all the glitches and bugs. I have no hopes in EA fixing these issues since they haven't been fixing it for the longest time.

They should work on perfecting the game rather than just releasing it with all the glitches and bugs. I have no hopes in EA fixing these issues since they haven't been fixing it for the longest time.

Same thing to be said for BF4.

Sounds pretty much like BF4. Haha.

Back