Favorite Pokemon Game?

My favorite Pokemon game will forever be Pokemon Silver. It's the game I first started playing on my Gameboy Color. I remember when I use to use the cheat to duplicate items like rare candy and the master ball. I would use the master ball to catch the legendary dog Pokemon because any other way took way too long.

I remember when using that cheat all my Pokemon were erased except for a couple of Eevees. I was forced to use those two as my beginner Pokemon and eventually I had an Umbereon and an Espeon. Rare experience it was.
2nd gen is my favourite also. I mean, Red/Blue were amazing, there's no question about that. Gold and Silver just took what Red and Blue did right, and improved from there. Most of the new Pokemon looked great too, but I personally am not a big fan of the critters from 3rd gen and onwards.

None! I think that the pokemon games that I had the privilege of playing were really boring and could not keep my attention for too long. The only pokemon game that I think that I really enjoyed playing had to be pokemon stadium on the N64. I was first introduced to that game by a friend of mine and when I had began playing it was really fun but it got boring very quickly.

My favorites are Black 2 and Y, they both have lots of things to do post-game and provide a nice base for competitive battling.
They also benefit from not being remakes of a previous generation so they aren't so restricted in certain aspects like the remakes are.

I must admit, it's been quite some time since I actually picked up a new game, so my knowledge might be a little rusty, but I really loved the remakes of the Gen 2 games, since they brought everything that we needed to update to one of the best games in the history of Pokemon.

Pokemon Silver is the perfect pokemon game to me. Hands down but I'm certainly looking forward to the new remakes.

I have never been a fan of Pokémon, just couldn't get into it. I know people that were totally in love with it but it just didn't work for me.

My all time favorite Pokemon game has definitely got to be Pokemon Gold for the Game Boy color. I must put 100 plus hours into playing that game when I was a kid. I felt that the story was one of the most interesting out of all of the other Pokemon games that I've played. I also just like the golden phoenix Ho-oh, he is one of my all time favorite Pokemon.

I've always loved the originals more than the new games. Red/Blue/Yellow and Silver/Gold are up there as my favourites, but I do like playing FireRed/LeafGreen etc =p I also really loved Pokemon Snap, it's so simple but kind of addicting. I'd love to see a Pokemon Snap 2 but with a more free roam style and lots more Pokemon :)

I am a big pokemon fan.I like the games tht were on gameboy. I think my favorite one was pokemon red.

Back