Favorite Pokemon Game?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch, Wii U, & 3DS' started by Funky Jammer, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Yorf

Yorf New Member

2nd gen is my favourite also. I mean, Red/Blue were amazing, there's no question about that. Gold and Silver just took what Red and Blue did right, and improved from there. Most of the new Pokemon looked great too, but I personally am not a big fan of the critters from 3rd gen and onwards.

2. acnxtj

acnxtj New Member

I don't play pokemon but u liked emerald

3. gamejunkie

gamejunkie New Member

None! I think that the pokemon games that I had the privilege of playing were really boring and could not keep my attention for too long. The only pokemon game that I think that I really enjoyed playing had to be pokemon stadium on the N64. I was first introduced to that game by a friend of mine and when I had began playing it was really fun but it got boring very quickly.

4. Strykstar

Strykstar New Member

My favorites are Black 2 and Y, they both have lots of things to do post-game and provide a nice base for competitive battling.
    They also benefit from not being remakes of a previous generation so they aren't so restricted in certain aspects like the remakes are.

Funky Jammer likes this.
  5. Livvy

Livvy New Member

I must admit, it's been quite some time since I actually picked up a new game, so my knowledge might be a little rusty, but I really loved the remakes of the Gen 2 games, since they brought everything that we needed to update to one of the best games in the history of Pokemon.

Funky Jammer likes this.
  6. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 New Member

Pokemon Silver is the perfect pokemon game to me. Hands down but I'm certainly looking forward to the new remakes.

Funky Jammer likes this.
  7. firelily99

firelily99 New Member

I have never been a fan of Pokémon, just couldn't get into it. I know people that were totally in love with it but it just didn't work for me.

8. FosterTXT

FosterTXT New Member

My all time favorite Pokemon game has definitely got to be Pokemon Gold for the Game Boy color. I must put 100 plus hours into playing that game when I was a kid. I felt that the story was one of the most interesting out of all of the other Pokemon games that I've played. I also just like the golden phoenix Ho-oh, he is one of my all time favorite Pokemon.

Funky Jammer likes this.
  9. latoya0511

latoya0511 New Member

I am a big pokemon fan.I like the games tht were on gameboy. I think my favorite one was pokemon red.

Funky Jammer likes this.