Xbox One Finally beat COD Ghosts !!!

rkkeller

Old School casual player.
From
NJ
I know this might not be a big deal to a lot of you, but for me it is as I am not that good at playing video games really.
Finally after playing since release day, I finished it last night. Woooooooo....

I thought it was great and really enjoyed it. The ending once I was there, I sort of thought what happened
was what was going to happen, but still it was good. ((I didn't go into details about the ending in case others
did not finish yet.))

I wanted to FF thru all the screens and screens of credits afterwards, but then I would have missed the final scene. :eek:

Well good for you. It's always nice to finish a game you invested a lot of time and effort into. It's also nice to hear you actually enjoyed it since COD is considered the worst thing ever right now. I mean I liked it, but then I have a special spot in my heart for the COD franchise since that's how I met one of my best friends. But yeah congrats!

Well good for you. It's always nice to finish a game you invested a lot of time and effort into. It's also nice to hear you actually enjoyed it since COD is considered the worst thing ever right now. I mean I liked it, but then I have a special spot in my heart for the COD franchise since that's how I met one of my best friends. But yeah congrats!

Great, I haven't really finished the game yet since I'm so busy with DR3 (yeah I'm still not finished with the game)

Well congrats to you, and it certainly always feels good to beat a game. I did not really even come close with this one, but I did try. I have never really been that good at COD though, so I am really not too surprised. I tend to focus more on the multiplayer anyways, and that is what I play most often, which is probably a good thing for me.

Congratz! It's really cool to know that you've completed the game without giving up on it, that's the real deal here, never give up and complete it to its fullest, now you have to go veteran and complete it once again to test your skills :p

Congratulations! Personally, I never like leaving a game unfinished. It took me several months to complete COD Ghost (I wasn't playing consistently). Like yourself, I had already predicted the ending, but still felt a huge accomplishment when I reached the end!

Good for you! I've always loved the single player campaigns of the CoD games (not really a fan of multiplayer, sorry...). I don't have Ghosts yet (I already have a huge backlog to finish) but if you say it was really that good I might consider buying it in the nearby future! How would you say the campaign compare to the other CoD games?

Damn, I actually never beat the campaign myself and I have Call of Duty: Ghosts for at least three years now. Ops.

I always buy Call of Duty games for their multiplayer. It is where all my focus goes to. The leveling, the increasing winning percentage and so on. I do remember that I played a tiny bit of singleplayer and that I did enjoy it but I'm not sure why I never made myself finish it.

How was the story itself? Is it still worth investing time into and playing through? no spoilers though, please :p

That's awesome! I've finished it 2 times before and I'm still playing it..I find it adventurous, It's one of the most liked games that I've played ever on my Xbox or PC.

Lol, i can bet you played it on easy mode, but well congratulation for finishing such a complicated game, the last time i played it, i didn't even finish the third mission, i find this time of games boring tho. Give me PES/FIFA. and am cool

Back