How many years have you had Xbox Live for?

It's been close to one and a half years now and I don't see myself giving it up for anything else :)

I've had my xbox for about 2 years now. Play it 3-4 times a week.
Great console.

I have had gold for around a year or two, mainly just to watch netflix. It is all day long entertainment for the 8 year old brother who refuses to do anything but play games and watch TV, and is definitely worth it. It's also nice to be able to play on live with my other brother, who is off in college. Nothing like us boys to give the Xbox some use!

I've been an X-Box Liver for about 3 years now. I usually play the most on weekends, as I am too busy on weekdays. I get fatigued of it sometimes so I might not go on live for a month or so, and return when I feel refreshed about the whole thing. I will in that case just play via console.

I got Xbox Live originally when I got my new broadband a few years back... Pretty sure it was in March of 2010 when I first got involved with Xbox Live. Back then I was just playing Call of Duty and FIFA on the Xbox, I didn't even know you could really play any other games, especially not online with others! After a while I was really enjoying it and decided to buy a years' membership, and have renewed it every year since. Don't think I could live without Xbox Live now! :p

I've been a member of Xbox LIVE since the beginning of Halo 2 on the original Xbox. However, I never transferred my original account and I've created new accounts since. The oldest one I've got right now is RoG Viper RV at 5 years.

Halo 2 brought me to Xbox since they never made any for PC.

Btw, my first one went for 2 years I think but I had to make a new account and its now 4 years running Gold.

4 years? Wow, you have been gaming for some time then! :)

I have had my Xbox Live for two years now and I wish to keep going for a long long time. Even though many of my friends have gone to the PC for gaming, I will be sticking to my faithful Xbox and its amazing online features. I play all of my games online, and some of my favorites are Battlefield and Mortal Kombat.

My sister owns the Xbox and she has had it for almost 2 years. I honestly think it should be free though. It's not exactly expensive but I really think it is just Microsoft being greedy by charging monthly for a subscription.

I've had xbox Live for about... 2 years. To be honest, I don't go on Xbox live anymore, but ill keep it for memories. I had fun with MW2 and MW3, but since then ive been more involved with PC gaming.

I have had Xbox Live now for around 5 years and I have had alot of fun times in those 5 years some of which I will always remember :) however due to my hectic schedule I have had to let my account drop down to silver and may only get gold back if I start to game more online. I do love Xbox Live and the gaming side of things but sometimes it doesn't seem right to be paying for Gold if you are hardly using it.

Had my live membership for 2 years straight. But I decided not to renew my 12 month membership this year. I'm still enjoying the best of my xbox and I don't have to spend a dime although I would enjoy playing some multiplayer but I'm satisfied and I'm going to renew it in the summer.

Why the Summer? I renew in the winter. In New York City, with our frigid January temps and snowstorms, I could use a little X-box live from time to time. In the Summer, there's so much to do outside the house, and the weather is awesome. I hardly have time to use it from June to August.

My xbox live account is going to be 5 years old soon. And I can see myself having it for the next 5 years...or 6 lol.

I had it for a few years, starting around the time of Halo 2. As of late, I've cancelled it because I've been drawn more to MMO type games on the PC. The newer Halo games don't do it for me now like they used to and I don't use my 360 for a media center either. I've never been a fan of monthly bills, I like to cut them out where possible and Xbox Live just didn't seem worth it to me lately. I do still play 360 games but none that I really care to play online with.

4 years. Now that I think about it I probably have spent more on Xbox Live than the actual console itself. Microsoft really knows how to rake in those $$$.

I still love xbox live though :)

I've had it for about a year and a half. But I live in a different house than my 360 right now so I barely ever use it. Plus my MW3 got stolen so I don't have much reason to use Xbox Live unless I wanna watch Netflix.

Back