Xbox One Is the size of the console an issue for you?

If I can fit it inside a backpack, it's all good! I don't really move it a lot but sometimes when I go back home I get the console with me to play, so it's nice to fit inside the backpack. But if the console is awesome and too big to carry, it's not a problem! Just going to take a few days break when not home

Yeah, as long as it does not stand out very much, and I can carry it around in a bag, I'm fine with the size, it's mostly the color that I have an issue with.

I might have to reorganize my gaming center, but no not at all. I don't like it when consoles are small, but have to take up a large area.

If it affects the console itself, I don't care what size I'd want it beat it can be.

I like small, portable consoles, but I don't mind big ones. They are only used at my house, so I don't see the need to bring it anywhere else.

I don't think it is a huge issue as you grow to be used to it after playing Xbox for so long. I still feel however, that the Xbox controller is simply too chunky, and it would feel a lot more comfortable if it was made to be more slim, similar to the PS3 controller. I hope they make improvements on the next gen. console.

I hope it's not very large and or ugly. I have a pretty nice set-up at home, the last thing I want is a large bulky unit in my nice living room.

What if you wanted to carry it. I think the size matters. Consequently, I hope that Microsoft make it smaller yet powerful.

It really is, for me. Having a wall-mounted TV, I have just a simple Ikea shelf under my TV, which I try to keep as minimalistic as possible. The 360 made it difficult, and I even got the newer one because it is smaller and has wifi built in. But the power brick is huge, and all cables stick straight out from the back of the console. I also have a Mac mini on the shelf and its much better. I hope the new Xbox will be as small and slim as possible.

As long as I can fit it in a backpack sized bag I'll be good. I really dont have any rhythm or rhyme to the style of my room, so it won't clash with anything imo. I just hope it isn't too fragile.

Back