Xbox One Kojima is worried that Phantom Pain is to big to finish

Both is more like it. I mean, if it's taking Kojima this long to even get the game done (announced since 2012), then he's packing a lot of stuff in this game. The previous MGS games were more or less finish-able but this game may be the game he always envisioned MGS to be. The final MGS game he'll be making. So why not go big bang right?

Agreed. There's nothing like going big bang with the last MGS game, and making it so epic that we can't finish it. That's the Kojima I know.

Agreed. There's nothing like going big bang with the last MGS game, and making it so epic that we can't finish it. That's the Kojima I know.

Kojima's always aiming so high for something. Well, looking forward to getting this, whenever it will be released.

Both is more like it. I mean, if it's taking Kojima this long to even get the game done (announced since 2012), then he's packing a lot of stuff in this game. The previous MGS games were more or less finish-able but this game may be the game he always envisioned MGS to be. The final MGS game he'll be making. So why not go big bang right?

He should really go all out this time.

Well, whatever he plans to do with this game, I'm all for it. After Phantom Pain, it's already what we all know: the Big Boss and Outer Heaven. But how will Kojima ease Big Boss and Outer Heaven? THAT is what we'll all see with Phantom Pain. OH YEAH.,

Well, whatever he plans to do with this game, I'm all for it. After Phantom Pain, it's already what we all know: the Big Boss and Outer Heaven. But how will Kojima ease Big Boss and Outer Heaven? THAT is what we'll all see with Phantom Pain. OH YEAH.,

I agree. Let's just see how this ends up.

Well that's all we can do anyways. But I'm planning on getting the game as well, but maybe that would be a month after the release so I can see how the people react to it.

Me, getting it straight away. I don't need to know what people think of the game. I'm a big MGS fan so I'll get it regardless of fan reaction.

Me, getting it straight away. I don't need to know what people think of the game. I'm a big MGS fan so I'll get it regardless of fan reaction.

marthyrocks just keep us posted about how this game is. I've had doubts but I'd love to know straight from you.

marthyrocks just keep us posted about how this game is. I've had doubts but I'd love to know straight from you.

Hahahaha. Yeah. Big MGS fan indeed. Doesn't matter if some fan says it's a pile of tissue paper... he's still getting it. Keep us posted man!

Either way, I hope he does manage to release the game and doesn't just go for more full price bite size installments -_-.

Back