Xbox One Next Generation Gaming

Of course better graphics, if at all possible. And Virtual Reality would be great to experience on Xbox one and it would make playing so much more immersive and more realistic.

@rz3300 There are a ton of games that have really good graphics and these games suck really badly and people don't even like playing them because these are boring and whatnot, it definitely has to be a mix between graphics and a good storyline with an entertaining multiplayer mode.

The graphics of a game do draw that person in to being interested in a game in the first place, and I think that sometimes the game developers will rely solely on how the game looks. If people buy the game because the graphics are impressive but then find out the game is sh*t, they don't care because the original sale as been completed and so that will go down as another game sold and off the shelf.

Of course better graphics, if at all possible. And Virtual Reality would be great to experience on Xbox one and it would make playing so much more immersive and more realistic.
PlayStation has already launched VR. So I think it won't be long before Microsoft launches something.

I have to say the graphics of the game are the most important part for me. If the graphics aren't spectacular, no matter how great everyone says the game is, I will not play it. I know looks aren't everything when it comes to gaming, but for me it's a big part of the reason why I would play any game.

The graphics of the game is the first thing people come in contact with. That is how come game developers give them such importance. It can make or break a game.

I think at the moment Xbox are a bit concerned that PlayStation has already got to VR first...that means that anything xbox do is going to be compared too what PlayStation are doing and anything similar is going to be accused of copying and so on.
So I think instead of introducing VR to Xbox they should just facilitate.
That is they should put an app on Xbox live that will allow users to use VR apps from steam or Google or Oculus...for this users would need to supply their own VR headset but Xbox could sell base stations or sensors to make the headsets that require tracking to run with the Xbox.
Xbox could make billions out of this setup in the long term..I just hope that if they do adopt this strategy that they could share a bit of that love with me...
Of course at a later date they could introduce their own VR headset but by then it wouldn't be about how Xbox were going to complete with PlayStation as they most likely will own the VR market by being so available to the majority of users..people will want an Xbox X or S so they can use their vr headset to get console based VR without having to get an expensive computer..the reason games consoles gave us at the beginning to justify console gaming in the first place..not having to buy an expensive computer...
I hear that there are services that have games running in full on servers so that users don't need top of the line graphics as the graphics are rendered and streamed by the servers maybe in the future Xbox could use a service like this to give its VR users a top experience with a basic VR headset..most headsets have great screen resolution now anyway..and the streaming of the graphics could allow for a higher refresh rate as their is less work needed by the headsets.
I hope xbox adopt VR soon..if the PlayStation 5 offer a viable alternative to computer based VR xbox could loose a lot of users as a consequence as VR is gaining momentum and becoming a healthier alternative to sitting and staring at a computer screen for hours on end and it's affect on people's fitness...anyhow I guess that is all for now..I hope if Xbox see my post and like what they see that they could share a bit of the love...anonymously if they prefer..anyway it comes lol

Back