Xbox 360 No games to play.

heavensdevil

This month and next have no games and it's getting really boring sometimes. The earliest release I see is DBZ Battle of Z but that's on the 28 January, still a month away. Anyone here started picking up old games to play?

I picked up disney infinity for the wife and I because nobody on my friends ever wants to play or are too busy/ect.

I'm about to turn the 360 back on and finish some of my older games. If I'm not in a shooter type mood, well, there isn't much out yet in the Xbox One marketplace...I just checked :) Thinking about finishing Arkham City.

Talking about Arkham City reminds me that I'm not done with Arkham Origins yet. Perhaps I'll dust off my 360 and try to complete it now. I wonder how it would look like after almost a month looking at Xbox One games.:)

In times like this, I usually play downloadable games that I missed during the year. I can't really think of any games I've been dying to play, but I sure if I turned on my 360 now I could find something. For now, I'm going to stick to CoD: Ghosts.

Perhaps I'll dust off my 360 and try to complete it now. I wonder how it would look like after almost a month looking at Xbox One games.:)

Your 360 already collected dust? My cousin was talking about how there isn't anything on the marketplace right now. It's a good thing he kept his 360. Actually I talked him into keeping it.

Your 360 already collected dust? My cousin was talking about how there isn't anything on the marketplace right now. It's a good thing he kept his 360. Actually I talked him into keeping it.
My home is very dusty, basically anything not touched in two weeks is pretty much covered in dust. Since there's a new console at home I kinda neglected the 360. Now I'll fire it up and see if I can finish Arkham Origins.

Ha! I've barely started Arkham Origins, so I have a lot to play. I was just going through the whole two screens or so of the XB1 marketplace last night and yeah...It's pretty empty at the moment! :)

My home is very dusty, basically anything not touched in two weeks is pretty much covered in dust. Since there's a new console at home I kinda neglected the 360. Now I'll fire it up and see if I can finish Arkham Origins.

My place is the same. Dust moves in like nobody's business.

I've got an X1, but I've mainly been playing the 360. Nothing's going on with the X1 until Spring at the earliest.

I have always been an advocate of keeping an older system around after purchasing a new one. This will ensure that there is always something to play while the new console builds up a library of titles. We haven't upgraded to the new Xbox One yet, but when we do, you can rest assured that we will have at least one Xbox 360 laying around for when the new games lose their luster. You can always go back to the older games and take a different route or finally finish those harder levels.

True NovaSparker, you always need an...entertainment backup when it comes to new gaming consoles. If you get a new one and in the first one or two months it finally clicks that there's nothing to play it's like, "Noooo! Really? There's no games to play one month after this new console dropped?! Colored me surprised."

Well I like to replay some games because I remember it being really fun but like after like 5 hours it like meh. How did I have fun with this game. That just goes on for a while with me playing that game again and again but quitting in the end.

f you get a new one and in the first one or two months it finally clicks that there's nothing to play it's like, "Noooo! Really? There's no games to play one month after this new console dropped?! Colored me surprised."

Well that is the proper response. If this is some people's first console or their second and they got the last one in the middle of its life cycle then I'd say it's a little more understandable. However if you did launch last console or you've been gaming well beyond the last generation, it's not really going to bother you there's no games to play one month in as it's expected.

...like you see how weak the launch list looks. You pick what you think you can deal with for the next three or so months and deal with it. It's not one of those commercials where you're playing the game and go "There's nothing to play..." and Major Nelson bursts through your living room wall with fistfuls of games that haven't been released.

I'd be all over that commercial. It just seems so 90s and better than what we usually get now: two or three bros in the living room playing whatever FPS, Madden, or whatever. Need more fast pace compilation of a console's library before the guy subjected to all the awesome turns into a skeleton.

You two should writing gaming commercials. They'd be a lot better than just trailers, really. On the original topic, it was a given that there would be nothing to play at launch and a month or two afterwards.

That commercial would be the best ever. Gaming commercials now either show very little gaming and more dudebros sitting around playing games in the living or they're just cinematic trailers.

I agree with the weak line-up in the foreseeable months, but there has to be worthy games ready to be picked up!
Games I recently just ordered: Batman: AO and soon to pick up Deadpool!
There are hundreds of games worthy to be played that we don't even know yet!

I agree with the weak line-up in the foreseeable months, but there has to be worthy games ready to be picked up!
Games I recently just ordered: Batman: AO and soon to pick up Deadpool!
There are hundreds of games worthy to be played that we don't even know yet!
Deadpool isn't a very good game, I played it and quit half way through the game. The gameplay isn't very fluid for an action game. I had high hopes with High Moon Studios but was disappointed in the end product.

No games? Once I get time from GTA Online, I will start to worry about other games. Right now, it has me completely occupied.

And you're playing that on a previous generation console :) That's what you're supposed to do, keep it a little while to play everything you haven't or you're preoccupied with while the library of the new console gets its weight up.

Back