Xbox 360 No games to play.

No games? Once I get time from GTA Online, I will start to worry about other games. Right now, it has me completely occupied.

I've been a bit busy with GTA Online myself. I want to get back to Skyrim, but this is kind of addicting really.

I've been a bit busy with GTA Online myself. I want to get back to Skyrim, but this is kind of addicting really.

I've been playing Fallout 3 with a side of Skyrim lately. Can't wait until the eventual Fallout and Elder Scrolls on the Xbox One/PS4.

At the moment it's Skyrim and Fable 2. I'm kind of digging Fable 2...it's so-so. Some moments I'm really into it and others it's like meh.

I've been playing Dark Souls. I'm in no drought for a game at the moment between that and GTA Online.

Man, I recommend Dark Souls. It's difficult and a ton of fun! Stuff like Disney Infinity and Arkham are pretty solid too.

I heard there's a new Tales game coming soon so if you're into RPGs you should keep an eye on that.

Man, I recommend Dark Souls. It's difficult and a ton of fun!

Yes! One of the best games of the generation, IMO, along with the PS3-exclusive Demon's Souls which is worth giving a shot if you have a PS3 handy.

Man, I recommend Dark Souls. It's difficult and a ton of fun! Stuff like Disney Infinity and Arkham are pretty solid too.

I heard there's a new Tales game coming soon so if you're into RPGs you should keep an eye on that.
Dark Souls is an amazing game, one of the best games for the old gens but I've already played the game to death lol. Right now, I'm highly anticipating Dark Souls II. It's going to be even more awesome judging from gameplays from the beta.

If you love a challenge Dark Souls would be right up your alley. I dig that game. It also helped me actually focus with games because sometime I'll have something on in the background and split my attention between the two, not with Dark Souls.

I kind of feel like restarting my Fable II game right now. Can't explain why, I just do...I just don't want to have to sit through the first hour of the game though. I probably should've started two games at the same time and had one as a backup just after leaving the Gypsy Camp.

Recently, I've picked up Portal 2 and completed all the solo-missions again because they're just so dangerously fun. It's like I'm reliving the story all over again. I've also got my brother to play with me so we could do Co-op. I've also been playing Black Ops some more because my friends wanted to me to pick it up again and I thought why not. It's been pretty fun so far but I still can remember why I disliked it a bit in the first place.

I kind of feel like restarting my Fable II game right now. Can't explain why, I just do...I just don't want to have to sit through the first hour of the game though. I probably should've started two games at the same time and had one as a backup just after leaving the Gypsy Camp.

The start of Fable 2 isn't long, but it is pretty boring. Use that one guy's rule of "If you can get past the first hour, you're good."

I've still got Splinter Cell Blacklist to finish, and I've been telling myself that I'm going to start a fresh playthrough of Borderlands 2 as well as debating a run through of Fable 3 - and yet all I seem to do is hammer out gametime on Fifa 13! I'm definitely not stuck for things to play at the minute.

Fable II is a game that feels like it moves way too fast at times. I'm gave it a second play through early last year and I'm not seeing how people managed to squeeze anything over 25 hours out of it. I mean some people have said they got 70 hours and stuff.

That's because Fable II moves very briskly. Plus it's not exactly open world so much as it has hubs. There's not a great deal of traveling since there's not much scenery to stop and take in.

There are parts where you just kinda breeze through Fable II without meaning to. The story is solid, the action is good, but the moving from hub to hub format as opposed to a mostly seamless transition throughout the world and nothing to explore makes it more of straight shot even though there is other stuff to do.

I kind of feel like restarting my Fable II game right now.

OMG Fable is so fun! I remember the first time I played the game. It was when I got my first gaming PC. I was stunned by the RPG elements and the graphics and fighting seemed awesome to me. I love collecting items and leveling/training characters. Just bout any game that allows that can captivate me (besides Diablo 3 which was a huge letdown).

When you don't have games coming out to look forward to, it's time to revisit the oldies but goodies category. There are a ton of games in the library that just never got finished because other games came out and took the attention off of them. I remind my kids constantly when they start whining about not having any games to play that they have plenty that they just haven't finished. It usually keeps them occupied until the next big release.

Always a great idea to go back to the previous console to play some stuff you haven't finished. I tend to fall short of finishing games because I get a new one.

OMG Fable is so fun! I remember the first time I played the game. It was when I got my first gaming PC. I was stunned by the RPG elements and the graphics and fighting seemed awesome to me. I love collecting items and leveling/training characters. Just bout any game that allows that can captivate me (besides Diablo 3 which was a huge letdown).

That's one of the things I love about these types of games (RPGs, action RPGs, etc). Assigning stats and building my character how I want them.

Back