Xbox 360 No games to play.

Fable was good at allocating points, but there wasn't much to apply points to. It kept things pretty simple really.

Well it's no Fallout, Deus Ex, Dark Souls, or Skyrim when it comes to allocating points but you know...it's okay.

At the moment it's Skyrim and Fable 2. I'm kind of digging Fable 2...it's so-so. Some moments I'm really into it and others it's like meh.
Ah, Fable 2, I'm missing some achievements for that game. It's mostly finding collectables and I think fighting in the coliseum. I think I will revisit this game after I'm done with Tomb Raider on the Xbox One this weekend.

Fable 2 is mainly about collecting items to me. That and buying up property. I like that.

I've been picking up mainly old games, they're much more enjoyable. Just because a game is old doesn't mean that it's bad.

I've been picking up mainly old games, they're much more enjoyable. Just because a game is old doesn't mean that it's bad.

Very true. Plus there are so many old games out there to enjoy anyway. Whole series, stand alone games, all of those.

Very true. Plus there are so many old games out there to enjoy anyway. Whole series, stand alone games, all of those.

Nowadays, it seems like older games are better then newer games. Plus you have a better selection since there's many more older games.

I like older games and I can be patient. Even though I wish new games were coming out sooner, I have a few games to keep me occupied at the moment, while I patiently wait.

I just completed Grand Theft Auto V, which was a pretty fun game. if you're looking for something with a great story and somewhat fun mechanics, you could try the Batman series of games. Arkham Asylum was awesome and I am part of the way through Arkham City and loving it. City is a bit better than Asylum, but that is personal preference.

I have noticed that there really hasn't been that many new games released lately, but I am just trying to make the most out of the current games I have. Right now I am playing Madden and increased the difficulty level all the way up to All Madden, it's so hard!

This is always an issue when consoles launch.

You just have to deal with it, and rest on the fact that a ton of games are scheduled for release in the near future. I chose to continue to play my Xbox 360. All my favorite games are on that platform. So, why would i stop playing it?

A lot of people feel this way because there is still virtually the same number of users online now as there was before the launch of the Xbox One. I recommend you keep playing your Xbox 360. Until more games are released.

To avoid the times of being without I hold on to the old one until the games start to come out. That way I can avoid the moodiness and withdrawal that comes with not having anything to play.

I think everyone can relate, we look at our game collection and think I have no games, just open your eyes people and play a game you used to love on a harder difficulty and beat the game. When I had plenty of free in the summer I would go achievement on games and try to impress my friends and brag about the achievements I had and how hard they were to get. You could always play demos and try them out and see if it is willing to buy the full game, I loved to play the Left For Dead demo because of all the content it released and ended up buying the full game and do not regret buying it. There is one game that I never got to finish, and it was Fable I loved it but one day I just stopped playing it, so I will hopefully get a chance to play that in the summer. I personally only play online if I am playing with friends or depends on the game and how good it is, for games like Grand Theft Auto Five I always end up bored playing online without my friends.

Back