PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!

Rahul

Hey please help me, I have never begged for anything before.My Xbox account has been Permanently Suspended and I need to somehow get in contact with the Enforcement Team, I have already done a case review and that was before I found out why I got banned. Now that I know why I've been banned I would be the happiest person on the face of this planet if I can do another case review. Please Help this get out there to get my account back. I am not a rich person and certainly don't have any money on me, I have spent over 1000 dollars on my account and had it for over 5 years, and would love to at least get a second chance at doing a case review or getting in contact with the Enforcement Team.Good luck out there and do not get your account banned, it is seriously the worst thing ever to happen to a gamer, especially if you buy digital games and spend money on your account. I have been really messed up and had been getting no sleep cause of this. Last thing my GT is: ITz RAPID MoDz , Once again Thank you Guys/Girls and PLEASE!

Please, Sorry for writing "please" 100x It's just a really hard time right now.

Why were you banned in the first place? We might be able to help a bit more if you say it.
But I'm afraid there is not much we can do, except some giving you some tips maybe. I realize that is a terrible thing to happen but none of us have the authority to cancel your ban.

Hey, thanks for responding at least, but I got banned for trying to sell a dino on ARK which I never knew was against the rules.I heard it was against the rules like once or twice but I made sure it a was not by asking a lot of my friends who play ARK as well. They all said it was fine too and that they have never gotten any sort of notice saying it was against the Terms Of Service. I went ahead and asked one of my other friends he sold him entire base on Ark for almost 2000 dollars and he had not gotten any notice and is still is perfectly fine on Xbox and is playing games. But when I tried to sell my dinos (Since I was Quitting ARK) I got a message saying I was permanently suspended when I tried to sign in. I have done a Case Review already but that was when I found out I got banned for trying to sell a dino which I didn't get to. Now that I know it is against the rules I will make sure not to sell anything on Xbox, and I also have nothing to sell since I Quit ARK from now on forth. Sorry for an entire paragraph on the back story. Thanks

The thing I really ask for is this to get out so I can Inform the Enforcement Team that I am innocent in this case. I have not sold a dino.I also have gotten a message on Xbox from someone when I was not banned, saying he will report me for doing this, which I did not understand because everyone was saying that it is fine to Sell dinos for Xbox cards. Also, the dude that sold his base, sold the dinos/base for half Paypal Money and half Xbox Cards.

Well, you can report the player that sold his base and other things for real money and write everything you just wrote here in your report.

Secondly, if I understand, you already did a case review, what did they say? also, are you only banned from using the Live function or is your whole device banned?

Thirdly, quoting directly from Microsoft's page ''Case Review allows Xbox Live members to interact directly with XBLPET and gain a greater understanding of the enforcement and why action was taken.'' - that means that when you were doing the case review it was explained to you why you were banned in the first place and in your first post you are saying that you didn't know until after. if they told you why such actions were taken against you, why not just explain the whole situation right then? I'm confused, maybe I misunderstood you :(

Whoever can, please help me somehow. I have not done anything wrong, and don't want to have to spend another 2000 in games and just have to deal with 5 years of progress that has been lost. I have been with Xbox for almost 10 years and would never do anything to break the rules and plus I just want to be able to play with my friends again but can't if I don't get my account back. I am also not rich I can't afford any games or gold.

Back