Original Xbox Success Of The Xbox Franchise

All I can say is that its way better than Nintendo any day.

I am really glad you are here to enlighten us. I particularly enjoy how you state opinions as facts with zero evidence to back up your statements. Good job all around!

Xbox has been an awesome franchise. I have always been impressed the graphics of their games and the features of their systems.

It's an overwhelming success, that much isn't even debatable. It brought so many franchises to the forefront of gaming that it's out of control. Their success with online gaming is top notch compared to the other consoles and I don't see XBOX going anywhere anytime soon.

I really feel Xbox has done itself justice over the years, yes it has had some difficulties and occasionally things go wrong that annoys us consumers, but the experiences and memories a game console has brought us I feel is staggering and I am ready to support Xbox in the next generation even though it has bled my pockets dry because of Xbox Live!

I feel that the Xbox fanchise has always put out quality consoles. The game collections, the features and the graphics of the games have always been top notch.

They only keep pretty much updating their system all the time. Xbox can only keep improving

Back