Xbox One Taking the Day Off For Launch???

i will be off due to my injury so i dont have to worry about midnight pickup or any of that stuff.

I'm taking two day's off! I already requested that a long time ago, and I made sure that my boss was aware of that. Of course, I didn't tell him the exact reason of why I'm taking two day's off of work, but that's none of his business anyway's. With my two day's of freedom, I'll be doing nothing but playing my Xbox One and ordering Domino's Pizza! :)

Ha ha, David!! I feel you, only we'll be ordering from Pizza Hut instead. For some reason, they are the only place that will deliver out to the house.

You got bit by a keg. They are a lot slower than sharks and don't hide underwater. Maybe you should go with the shark story. Hahaha

no actually i got hurt at work.
shattered foot full keg fell from 5ft out of truck on me.

im smart i dont get bit by sharks.

"Well I do know sharks only bite when you touch their private parts"

Well my local Gamestop is having a prelaunch party next week where they will be bundling all my preordered games and console together into one package, ready to pick up on the 22nd.

Well my local Gamestop is having a prelaunch party next week where they will be bundling all my preordered games and console together into one package, ready to pick up on the 22nd.

i know the one by me has hired a few more people but have not herd of aything like that.

I know the store near me gives away pizza and pop. Ill be supporting my BB instead.

"Well I do know sharks only bite when you touch their private parts"

ewwie im not touching the claspers they look really funny..

but yea on the real shattered foot... pins plates screws all that fun stuff.
why i am hit or miss on posting. i am in therapy now which takes a good bit of my time.. just glad to be out of a wheel chair

IMG00884-20121219-0928.jpg

my truck. they had double stacked kegs when i opened door one fell out on my foot.
IMG_0511.jpg

ewwie im not touching the claspers they look really funny..

but yea on the real shattered foot... pins plates screws all that fun stuff.
why i am hit or miss on posting. i am in therapy now which takes a good bit of my time.. just glad to be out of a wheel chair

View attachment 2401

my truck. they had double stacked kegs when i opened door one fell out on my foot.
View attachment 2402

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! That had to hurt

Ouch! Man, a chill just went down my spine!

Back