Xbox One The Division Will Offer PvP-Free Gameplay Seamless Transition Between Single Player

There's got to be something in for us. We might have to wait a little longer for any news about this.

Yeah, I agree, well I'm happy with the changes for now, at least it's confirmed that they have PVP and single player missions.

PVP. Post-apocalyptic game. Survival. Scavenging. Yup, this game is gonna have us experience Doomsday at its finest!

PVP. Post-apocalyptic game. Survival. Scavenging. Yup, this game is gonna have us experience Doomsday at its finest!

Mwusahahahahaha. You said it, bro. The Division is going to unite and divide us all! (Okay, that's weird XD)

Mwusahahahahaha. You said it, bro. The Division is going to unite and divide us all! (Okay, that's weird XD)

Well I hope we all get to play it at once. It would be a nice PVP game if everyone in this forum could play it.

I will man. let's just see how you survive me fullmetalpanic009. haha. I would really dominate and track you down.

I will man. let's just see how you survive me fullmetalpanic009. haha. I would really dominate and track you down.

Hmm, not going into the rivalry here. haha. let's see who wins between the two of you.

Back