What console will you be buying Call Of Duty Ghosts for ?

iPaolera

Banned
I will be purchasing Call Of Duty:Ghost for the new and up coming Xbox One console,I was just wondering what you will be buying you're new copy of an awesome game.

I think we will be buying it for 360, because I'm not sure how long it will be before we spring for Xbox one. We plan on holding onto the old Xbox when we do get the new one though, so I'm ok with it.

I will be buying it for m PC, because my Xbox One will arrive in 2014.

I will most likely be buying it for the Xbox one, just because it is one of the first next generation game I will be playing and want to experience the differences between this generation and next. Though as far as I know, there isn't much gameplay difference (if any) between the two systems so I might even have to wait some more before I make my final decision. >.>

I will be getting it on the Xbox One day one!

I think I will be purchasing it on Xbox 360 because I don't know if I will be getting an Xbox One on it's release date. Although I might just wait till the new consoles come out. The only problem is I honestly don't know which console I will be purchasing in November.

I recently saw the announcement for the PC, so maybe i will try it out on that platform some time later.

I said 360 above but my son wants to try it out on the PC. He's into roblox and minecraft on there so he's looking into more games.

I'll be buying it on xbox 360, and later on the one. After some time, when it's on sale or something - I'll pick it up for the PC. Though activision hates PC, I'll still pick it up to play with my friends :)

I though about the ps4, but decided not to buy it. :/

The most likely console will have to be for the WiiU, if I did end up purchasing it. The reason being, I need a WiiU for the new Smash Bros, which would leave me without much money to get another system to play Ghosts. Even then, it's not likely I will get this game despite not owning a title more recent than the first Black Ops.

I'm getting it for Xbox 360 since i'm not getting the Xbox One at release. However, when I do get an Xbox One i'll buy it for that as well. My gaming rig is horrendous so that's out of the question. I'm also not going to be getting the PS4 until after I get the Xbox One.

I probably wont get it for anything lol :/ Unless the game actually looks really new and creative then they can count me out

I think I'm going to buy it for either Ps3 or xbox one just because a lot of my friends are on ps3.

Yeah, I'm sure we will get it for the Xbox One, although I'm not sure how many of our friends that we usually play with will have the new system when it comes out.

I will be getting it for the PC. I just can't play FPS games with controllers.

Back