Xbox 360 What game do you wish was on Xbox that is not

I would love to see God of War on Xbox. I played that game for hours and hours. Even found a glitch on my own where I got a crow stuck in between a ladder and a cliff and killed it over and over for loot.
Good times...

The last of us, definitely. I love the whole aspect of a survival zombie game, I watched two people play it on youtube, one of them being pewdipie. I enjoyed the whole game thoroughly, and I would love to be able to play it on my xbox. I know it's not possible or whatever, but ahhhhh, we can only dream.

I feel as though if quite a few titles from PSx/Xbox 360 were ported over to the Xbox One, they would be a great success.

Much like the rest of you, I really want some of those PS3 exclusives to be ported across. In some cases it'll never happen because Sony owns the developers, but I would really like some of them like Last of Us, or a complete collection of all the Metal Gear Solids like the PS3 got, instead of the watered down version the 360 got last year.

If I had to pick one I'd say Infamous: Second Son. PlayStation has more exclusives and inactive exclusives I'd like to see on Xbox (if it was my primary console) than Xbox having exclusives I'd like to see on PlayStation.

The recently announced Persona 5 and Persona 4 The Ultimax Suplex Hold. They're yet another reason for me to regret buying a 360 and a reason to make me want to buy a PS3. Makes me sad.

Wait, they're not coming to the 360? I thought they would be.

I would like to see games like Uncharted all of them and all of the God of War games. Uncharted is the reason that I rushed and bought a PS3 and I must say that I have never regretted getting one. The Uncharted series of games are the best games that I have ever played on any game console. The last of us also I would like to see on the xbox 360. I must admit that the PS3 has some of the best exclusives period.

How about some Quantic Dream titles? They make some beautiful games, visually and emotionally. Heavy Rain would be a title I'd love to see across all platforms.

You actually like those games?

I like the Quantic Dream titles. They have that trifecta of graphics, gameplay, and personality/soul that some games either have only one of or two of (usually the personality part being missing). Bifftape might get their wish since they're making a game in 2015/2016 for all 8th gen consoles.

If I had to pick one I'd say Infamous: Second Son. PlayStation has more exclusives and inactive exclusives I'd like to see on Xbox (if it was my primary console) than Xbox having exclusives I'd like to see on PlayStation.

This is true (and I second Second Son). I'd also like God of War on Xbox.

Honestly, I really wish they would port over the naughty dog games, namely Uncharted trilogy and the Last of Us. Would be nice to see more jrpgs but its not like ps3 got a ton of them this gen either.

Wait, they're not coming to the 360? I thought they would be.

SMT--which Persona is a part of--is a very Japanese-centric franchise and Xbox doesn't have a strong presence in Japan so it would be a much bigger gamble than putting it on PlayStation and Nintendo consoles. It might have a following of sorts in North America, but Atlus knows that their games have a strong base on Sony consoles/handhelds and Nintendo handhelds.

SMT--which Persona is a part of--is a very Japanese-centric franchise and Xbox doesn't have a strong presence in Japan so it would be a much bigger gamble than putting it on PlayStation and Nintendo consoles. It might have a following of sorts in North America, but Atlus knows that their games have a strong base on Sony consoles/handhelds and Nintendo handhelds.

True I guess, but didn't the last one or two come out on the 360, or did I imagine that?

I would love to see Uncharted and Gods of War - they would be an absolute blast to be able to play. Sooner or later those games - or something like them will end up on X Box or Playstation.

Back