Xbox One What should the Xbox 720 be called?

But at least Xbox 720 is still more creative than PS4, lol. I like how Xbox Infinity sounds. A really creative name for a console. Sega and Nintendo should teach Sony how to make a creative name for a console, or they could just visit this site and take some ideas. :)

I'm not really sure what another name for it should be but I hate the sounds of "The xbox 720" It just makes me think of some weird made up skateboarding trick!

"Duuudeee see me land the xbox 720?!" It might only be me that thinks like this but I think they should call it something else, more unique than just adding 360 to the current xbox. As it is I never even liked the name xbox 360 anyway lol.

I'm not really sure what another name for it should be but I hate the sounds of "The xbox 720" It just makes me think of some weird made up skateboarding trick!

"Duuudeee see me land the xbox 720?!" It might only be me that thinks like this but I think they should call it something else, more unique than just adding 360 to the current xbox. As it is I never even liked the name xbox 360 anyway lol.

I feel the same way, actually!
I think my favorite name for this new console would be Xbox 3 - just going back to the roots, instead of coming up with a different name for every generation.
The Xbox brand is already established. It's unnecessary to keep inventing fancy names.
At least in my opinion.

They should call it something that would upset everyone, pull a media hoax or something. So, who is gonna be buying hitler?

Durango is just the code name for the next gen console(s) as a whole. I've heard infinite as a viable name as well as loop, but personally I would have a small nerdgasm if they called it natal haha

Wait, i got it guys, how about...

Xbox 361

No, seriously, people calling out PS4 is a bad name, but everyone was shocked when the last portable device was the PSVita, instead of PSP2. It's the same as the last one, but even better because it has one extra number! You don't need a different name for each console, that will only bring confusion when remembering it in the future.

How about XBOX-X? Or X-BOX INFINITY? Something cool like that. I think X-BOX 720 is an auspicious name for a new gen console. They need something more eye catching, sexier, and appealing. A big poster in the subway with X-BOX-X would draw more eyeballs and attention than X-BOX 720.

I think Durango is just a poor result. It relays in my head that they have sat around a table shouting words at each other until someone shouts "How about... Durango!" "Yes, that's it!". Haha. I don't think it works very well. They are best off sticking to '720' because it stays in line with the overall theme of the Xbox.

As long as the console doesn't die when you turn it on. I really could care less what they call it.

I know before with friends the 360 died right out of the box. If they fix that they can call it Xbox Alive or Xbox Rebirth.

I'm okay with it remaining to be 720 but if I were to choose then I would call it X box Fulletia, 8)

Ideas:

-The Box of X.
-Funbox
-Ebola Gay
-Crosscrate
-Gamething
-Fat Man
-Xbox 1337

I'm out.

Seriously? lol! you made my day!

Xbox 720 would be fine. Durango? Its like Rango from the animated movie. The names ugly and the character on that movie is ugly too. It just doesnt fit.

Back