Xbox 360 What was the first game you purchased for your Xbox 360?

When I bought my 360 for the first time, I bought Eternal Sonata, Lost Planet, Bioshock, Armored Cored 4, and Dead Rising. I normally wait until a system has at least 5 games and a few exclusives I really want to play before I commit to buying it. I still have all of those games, too.

...Hm. You know I don't recall. That said I remember what game made the system for me - Mass Effect. That was the game I really considered to be why I bought the Xbox 360, although I have to say Bioshock was a close second. Wait. Now I remember - it was Bioshock and that's what decided me on getting the system. Geez, I'm getting so old.

When I bought my 360 for the first time, I bought Eternal Sonata, Lost Planet, Bioshock, Armored Cored 4, and Dead Rising. I normally wait until a system has at least 5 games and a few exclusives I really want to play before I commit to buying it. I still have all of those games, too.

I got it for Bioshock as well - as I recall Bishock was the 360, Red Steel? was Wii, and um... what was PS4 again? Anyway, I recall really liking the graphics and the story and all in the game. I don't feel like the same is being presented this time around. I wonder why?

The very first game I bought for my Xbox 360, was Saints Row 2. I absolutely loved playing that game once I got home from work in the afternoons, and it really helped me to unwind. Shortly after that, I had a house party and it ended up getting broken by accident, so I ended up purchasing the new Saints Row 3. I currently still play it each and every day, because it is an absolutely fantastic video game to play! I'm looking forward to buying the new Need for Speed Most Wanted by next week, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Soul Calibur IV and Dead Rising. Both of which I still have and play regularly :) Actually most of my current Xbox games are oldies -- you know a game is good when it's been here for several years without being traded. I tend to burn through a LOT of games lol.

Yeah Lego Indiana Jones was the first game I had on the 360 and I would have to say it was quite an enjoyable indeed. It was one of the Lego games I really enjoyed and I still like to play it sometimes.

I got my first Xbox 360 pretty late after release. I'm talking about 4 years late. I got it back in 2010 but didn't buy any games just yet. It already came with Kinect Adventures, so I didn't think I needed a new game yet. After I got tired of Kinect Adventures, I eventually bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

My first game was GTAIV. It's a great first game, but it's a really disappointing game when all is said and done...

Saints Row 2 was the first game I purchased for my Xbox 360. When I first played Saints Row 2, I was so impressed with the way it entertained me. I could not believe how similar it was to GTA, but that did not make me any less of a fan. I believe my first Xbox 360 game was one of my best Xbox 360 games.

My first game that I bought with my Xbox 360 was Modern Warfare 3. It's still an awesome game and I really wanted to play FPS shooters. It was a great choice and lasted me a well 3-4 months.

That would have to be gta iv. I got it with my xbox and got addicted to it.

I first purchased need for speed most wanted. Most of my games were gifts anyway.

The first game I purchased was the first Madden game at launch. I remember being really upset mostly due to the watered down version. The Launch games were so so. I'm hoping this new launch brings better games.

I grabbed Vanquish first, but i got it together with halo 3, so i guess those two were the first. Both one of the reasons i bought the console, i really wish such games had PC releases so i could play with better graphics.

I think the first game I purchased was Kameo or Madden. The pickings were slim at that point. I enjoyed Kameo, but it was not the "Zelda killer" that people made it out to be.

Back