Xbox One When is Final Fantasy XV coming out??

Exactly. That's all we can do. And whoever dares say Square was releasing KH spinoffs, I'm going to go crazy and tell you they're not.

hahaha XD I agree with ya. They're not spin-offs. If Square did make a KH game that didn't speak about the main storyline and branched off into its own storyline, then THAT's a storyline.

hahaha XD I agree with ya. They're not spin-offs. If Square did make a KH game that didn't speak about the main storyline and branched off into its own storyline, then THAT's a storyline.

I'd still buy it anyways if they were releasing anything like that.

I'd still buy it anyways if they were releasing anything like that.

Heck yeah, me too. As long as the spin-off is good on its own, it's fine. But the handheld KH were part of the storyline and cannot be spin-offs, that's why Square bundled the handhelds as well to pair together the story.

Heck yeah, me too. As long as the spin-off is good on its own, it's fine. But the handheld KH were part of the storyline and cannot be spin-offs, that's why Square bundled the handhelds as well to pair together the story.

Anyway.... FFXV will come. But when? Until Nomura says so.

Until he says so. Yup, gotta wait. Till then.... let's just play some games to pass the time shall we?

Actually, they're not really spin-offs. You probably haven't seen thedoodseven's KH3 plot discussion thread here. And Googling Tetsuya Nomura's comments about those "spin-offs", they're actually NOT spinoffs. They're all part of the storyline, according to Nomura. Prequels, midquels... they're part of the storyline. Heck, they're so part of the storyline, that the compilation Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix (brings KH 1, Re:Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days) and 2.5 HD Remix (which brings Birth by Sleep, KH 2 and re:coded) has them all compiled together. They're not spin-offs because all KH games (except the mobile social games) are PART of the storyline. And don't even say KH3D is a spinoff. That's an actual sequel. For a game to be a spin-off, it has to branch off from the main storyline so you don't have to refer back to the original. Unfortunately, these KH games, "spinoffs" as you call them, REFER back to the original main storyline. You even need to play the main ones to understand what transpires in the handheld KH games. That's why PS3 gamers get a chance to see the Nintendo KH entries so they have a grasp on what went on while the main KH games were going on with the compilations.

And yet Nintendo doesn't get the option to see what was going on in the main games? You seem to have a very rigid definition of a spin off however.

Not in the near future for sure. The absence of XV from this year's E3 speaks volumes about the trouble Enix is in right now.

Back