Xbox 360 Which playstyle are you?

they dont hve mine.. i must be the queen. i lay in a bed pillows propping me up

Depends on the day. All of the above plus what sc_shark said, The Queen. Also, the classic gamer. Aka, in a gamer chair.
It all depends on where I am, how I feel, and what I'm playing. ;)

I also have a ton of different positions if I'm playing on the computer. Different set up, different play style.

I do a modified flop involving pillows, my Christmas blanket (so very soft), and snacks (mostly chilled green tea and shortbread cookies). Which is hilarious seeing as I'm apparently supposed to be a Mummy. All about horror - so much horror.

I like to lie on my bed, but certainly not like The Flop. Laying on mah belleh is just uncomfortable as hell for me. When not laying on the bad normally, I am The King. So I guess I am a lazy king.

I've been all of these at some point, save for The St. Francis, but I'm most often a variation of The Cyclist.

I guess it's The King for me. I sit in a very comfy chair while playing. I wouldn't do "The Cyclist", that's bad posture destined to give you a jacked up back in no tim,.

The King when i am on the same position for hours and just start to slip away inside the couch. I used to do the flop when i had my bed facing my screen, so i kind of used to roll between laying down like that and just sitting down in the bed. Worst idea for those who want to avoid back problems!

I have two system setups so it really depends. My main setup is a modified King, as I slouch and lean back, but I also play with my feet propped up while leaning back.

On my second setup, its Ergo. I don't mind the posture and its very natural. With a good back support on the chair, its actually pretty comfortable.

Mine is sot of a cross between the flop and the cyclist. I am a terrible slouch.

Mine is sot of a cross between the flop and the cyclist. I am a terrible slouch.

What gamer doesn't slouch (unless they have *the best* chair ever)? I think it's in our nature... at least when we're REALLY into a game.

St Francis for sure. My husband and son are flops. I can't get with the lying on the floor looking up position. Way to uncomfortable.

I had a friend who would lie on the floor looking up while thrusting the controller in the air like it helped her person jump higher. Ah, early gaming memories!

The resolution of that image is too damn low! But judging by the pictures I usually do the 'king' .

Definitely the cyclist! I think I'm the cyclist because I have such terrible vision and I try to be as close to the TV as possible. This is completely physiological, but I feel like if I'm closer to the TV I'll do better? That sounds ridiculous, but they got me right on the money!

For sure the King. I play in my bed, with my TV across the room. It's the most comfortable by far.

I guess it's The King for me. I sit in a very comfy chair while playing. I wouldn't do "The Cyclist", that's bad posture destined to give you a jacked up back in no tim,.

Absolutely The King for me. I, too, have an extremely comfortable chair. From time to time I've been known to "rest my eyes" in between MP games only to wake up and find my character running into a wall while the other team takes turns killing me for easy points lol. But I wouldn't trade my gaming chair for anything. As long as they keep making Febreze, I'll keep sitting in it even after burrito night!

When I'm not the mummy I'm the queen....tons of pillows, tons of blankets.

I alternate between the King and Ergo. If I really put in concentration, i'll sit up Ergo style. I'm only in that position when things get serious. Other times when I relax to play i'm sitting in the King position with my head stooped forward.

I'm typically a mix of St. Francis and The King. The hubby goes to the man cave in the basement and I usually play while sitting on the couch with the cat near my head and the puppy in my lap. I do occasionally go all Cyclist when I'm really concentrating though.

Back