Xbox 360 Which playstyle are you?

Honestly speaking, all of them except for the cat one as i don't have them. That depends upon the game. I play all kinds of games that's why.

I'm the Ergo, no doubt when I'm on my PC, but a king when I'm on my Xbox...

I think I'm more a of hybrid of The Kind and The Flop. At the first hour I'm all well seated on my chair but after a while I will just go all over the place, I once fell off while shifting my butt from side to side.

The King, forever and always. I can't play as well if I'm laying down or not sitting in my chair. It's bad but true

It seems like I'm the cyclist haha! I'm usually super stiffed when I play FPS games, which makes my back hurt after a while. I just can't play while being "relaxed". Other games such as RPG games I can sit or lay and relax, but FPS? Nope.

LMAO! I love the graphic! I can't just pick one because I look like all of them and more at one point or another. Not cute lol.

Haha this is so true. I am definitely the king. I starting cracking up when I saw the king because that is exactly how look when playing my games. I can be a couple of the other ones as well sometimes. In the winter time I am a mummy and in the summer I am a flop.

Really none of them. I get as close to horizontal as I can because I want to relax after a long day at work.

I'm one hundred percent a "cyclist" ! Even if I try to keep my back straight I always end in cyclist position. I like to be near my TV screen :)

Back