Xbox 360 Which playstyle are you?

The Ergo looks like the second most uncomfortable style. The position an old person sits in when you give them the controller for the first time and let them have a try at the game.

I would be a The Ergo or The Cyclist, I think. I'm not really sure, I'm usually pretty focused on the games :D

I wish I was The St. Francis, my cats aren't really lap cats.

I switched from King to the Mummy since it is too darn cold. I just wrap myself in a blanket and play some Ghosts or BF4. Anything to distract me from this cold weather.

I fall into 2 of those categories: The King and The Cyclist

The King: When I'm playing anything other than Madden, I sit back, relax and enjoy my time. Being relaxed helps me play better and allows me to play longer

The Cyclist: This is strictly a Madden trait. When I'm playing, I feel like I have to be as close to the TV as possible. The downside? My back gets knots in it because I'm in a horrible position for several minutes in a row like an idiot. It doesn't make me a better player, but I find myself in this position WAY too much when playing Madden

Oh I'm definitely a mixture between the Cyclist and the Ergo, because I prefer to play on my laptop so I have to sit up...

I totally play like a king. I turn on the console, sit back in the recliner and then its game on. I have my set up right beside me: phone, Coke, TV remote and more...everything I need so that I don't have to get up once the game is in motion. Totally a king player. I rarely play the Flop...never Ergo. I couldn't sit that straight and proper all the time. I guess I'm just too far into the games to care.

Haha, that is pretty much how I play too. I lounge around. I am usually laying on my back or my tummy to play. I am rarely sitting upright when I am playing a game.

I laughed when I was watching my son play the other day...he's a mix between the cyclist and the King. When he is playing an intense sequence, he's definitely the Cyclist. But when he gets through it, he relaxes and assumes the King position. He's so funny to watch. My daughter mostly plays Rocksmith, so her style is Rock Star.

Haha either the mummy or the king, depending on the temperature.

I guess the Queen but I like to be able to kick back in my recliner with my feet up. I also have whatever sustenance that I will need when I get hungry or thirsty.

Hahaha that pic is really cool. I think that I am the cyclist when I am in a serious nail biting game of COD, but normally I like to play as the king because I like to feel comfortable when I am spraying some noobs online. I turn into the cyclist though when I am playing against a clan or something cuz I like to get into it.

I do this whole slouching king thing, with pillows at my head and arms, relaxing back so I can stare up at my 44 inch TV.

I really would like a better posture, that would be beneficial for me, and for my gaming.

The king! Now bow to me you plebs.

When I am playing a shooter, I turn into a cyclist :D

I'm something between the Ergo and the Cyclist. I sit straight, but as not as straight as the Ergo and I don't hold my controller at chest level. I rest it on my legs. :p

HAHAHA this is too funny. I must say I have been all of them before, but the way I have been playing the past few weeks I would have to say "The King" hahaha.

I am either the Mummy or the Flop. I usually do the Mummy just because I like being warm.

It depends on the day, my mood and the game I'm playing, but I'm probably more often the King! I get totally relaxed anywhere and anytime I play and just go with it casually. Fun times. :)

Back