Xbox 360 Will you be selling your Xbox 360?

I just bought another Xbox 360 just recently. I'm thinking of selling my upstairs one after a while once the Xbox One comes out. Other than that, i'll be enjoying two Xbox 360s. I don't want it just sitting around collecting dust.

I will be selling my 360 in the next few weeks to try to build up a next generation console fund. After I complete the game I am currently playing, Alan Wake, I will say goodbye to my system. Seven years have passed since I purchased my console, and I feel there's not much left in terms of games for it coming that won't also be on the next gen systems. It sucks saying so long to my old friend, but I've gotten more than enough out of my purchase.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

I won't be selling my 360. If I don't wind up buying another one, it'll become a bedroom console and the next gen console will replace the 360 in the living room. I still have my original Xbox too, so I doubt I'll ever get rid of the 360.

I'm sure that would depend on what it's going for on eBay or similar sites. I don't think it would be worth it if the price goes way down because everyone is selling their old systems, which will inevitably happen. Maybe I'll just give it to someone that really wants it, that would be a good thing to do.

I'll be selling two 'Gears of War' themed xbox 360's soon after the 22nd to help pay for the three Xbox One's I'm buying for my family lol.

I will not be selling mine. I have the R2-D2 model. I wanted it for quite sometime. Was able to finally get one...never letting go! :D

Currently not planning on selling my 360 as we are still using it for netflix on our spare TV. I am going to look into using something else for netflix to avoid paying for Xbox Live for it but i haven't made a decision on what would be the best.

Currently not planning on selling my 360 as we are still using it for netflix on our spare TV. I am going to look into using something else for netflix to avoid paying for Xbox Live for it but i haven't made a decision on what would be the best.

Well you would only need one Live account to run both the 360 and XB1 simultaneously

I am actually considering selling my Xbox 360. I don't play it at all anymore, and I find it to be collecting dust being left there alone in the living room. I could sell it along with all my games for around 200-300$, which is well worth the price. But on the other hand I kind of feel like keeping it as a collectible item or an antique of some sorts. Conflicted as to whether I should keep it or sell it :(

I already sold my 360 and games on Ebay plus a TiVo so I could afford the Xbox One.

I miss being gameless, but another few weeks and I will be happy.

I'm going to keep mine. I just struggle with getting rid of something that works fine. Call it an insurance policy, I guess, but there is always the possibility that the Xbox One will be buggy and will have issues upon initial release, so I want to make sure that I have something to play. But at the end of the day, I think it's more just about keeping a system that has provided so much entertainment over the past few years. I like the system and will be hard pressed to sell it or get rid of it.

Back