Xbox One Willing to play Flappy Bird for the Xbox One?

diamondback8

[video=youtube;FMQSLT7e9Q8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMQSLT7e9Q8[/video]

I'm sure by now you heard of this game. Flappy Bird: the game where you tap and let the bird flap his wings as you try and avoid colliding with Super Mario-inspirely-designed pipes. So, you guys willing to play this game on the XB1? Honestly: NO. Not because it's iOS-designed but because I've personally played it and WTF! It pisses me off so badly man! :mad: XD hahahahaha.

I'm sure by now you heard of this game. Flappy Bird: the game where you tap and let the bird flap his wings as you try and avoid colliding with Super Mario-inspirely-designed pipes. So, you guys willing to play this game on the XB1? Honestly: NO. Not because it's iOS-designed but because I've personally played it and WTF! It pisses me off so badly man! XD hahahahaha.

I agree, this game really really pisses me off. My high score is just 4. So I erased it on my phone. I don't want to see this on Xbox One.

haha god I'm old, I remember the playin the helicopter game on addicting games back when I was in elementary. it's amazing how much/little games have changed.

haha god I'm old, I remember the playin the helicopter game on addicting games back when I was in elementary. it's amazing how much/little games have changed.

If you were using Addicting Games, I'm not sure how old you can be :)

I've heard so much about this game, mostly because it seems to frustrate people so much. I don't see this getting as big as Angry Birds, which I wouldn't play on the XB1, but I know you can.

I'd never pay for something like Flappy bird. It's basically a rehash and I'd probably get bored after a few minutes.
This is just another flavor of the month, it'll probably never be as big as Angry Birds.

'd never pay for something like Flappy bird. It's basically a rehash and I'd probably get bored after a few minutes.
This is just another flavor of the month, it'll probably never be as big as Angry Birds.

As big as angry birds, yeah the possibility of that happening is close to zero. haha. such a lame rehash and they even used the mario background to somehow make the game sell out.

I truly don't understand how crap like this can become so incredibly popular but fun unique mobile games like Ridiculous Fishing get tossed aside (despite being praised by the few that played them).

I truly don't understand how crap like this can become so incredibly popular but fun unique mobile games like Ridiculous Fishing get tossed aside (despite being praised by the few that played them).

I honestly tried the game for an hour just to get the feel of the game. The game was a real pain in the *** if you ask me. I deleted it after getting a score of 32. I can't get anywhere beyond that.

As much as I actually enjoyed the game on my phone, I won't bother with it on a console. The game was designed to let you pass time on-the-go when you're not doing anything or waiting for something. It's a five minute per session kind of game so it's definitely not suited for consoles. The game pisses me off is because of the lack of "retry", I get kicked back to the home screen everytime and that's a nuisance.

Holy mack. I hate this game. Highest score is 7. That's it... 7! Nope, not gonna play this kind of game on the XB1 or even the PS4. Why would I? It surely knows how to make you boil inside.

Count me out on this. This game made me want to fling my iPhone to the ground! Glad I deleted the game before it consumed me.

You know, seeing the Youtube image makes me think the guy is shocked he sees..... never mind, too naughty and gross to say it here. Anyway, my thoughts... this game is piss-fest for me. I just can't get beyond 10 pipes!~

Nope, don't want to play this game on the XB1. I don't feel like waving my hands just to keep him flapping. No, no, no.

Nope, don't want to play this game on the XB1. I don't feel like waving my hands just to keep him flapping. No, no, no.

Same here If they release something like this I won't even bother looking at it.

Count me out on this. This game made me want to fling my iPhone to the ground! Glad I deleted the game before it consumed me.

Same here. Good thing I deleted it. It really gave my one hell of a headache.

Am I the only one that never get pissed off playing the game? I actually thought the game is hilarious especially when the bird falls. I can't help but smile each time I fail. All in all, the creator announced that he's taking down the game so whatever feelings we have toward the game will be gone. So in the end, I don't think there'll be such a game on the X1.

Am I the only one that never get pissed off playing the game? I actually thought the game is hilarious especially when the bird falls. I can't help but smile each time I fail. All in all, the creator announced that he's taking down the game so whatever feelings we have toward the game will be gone. So in the end, I don't think there'll be such a game on the X1.

Great. :) I don't have to worry about the game coming out on Xbox One.

Yeah, I heard. His move reminds me of Phil Fish quitting the game industry while developing FEZ 2. Oh well, Flappy Bird was the one-hit wonder.

Yeah, I heard. His move reminds me of Phil Fish quitting the game industry while developing FEZ 2. Oh well, Flappy Bird was the one-hit wonder.

He said that he "can't take it anymore." He's earning $50,000 a day and says he can't take it anymore, what a douche. He got it easy that no one bothered to sue him for plagiarising other people's designs.

He said that he "can't take it anymore." He's earning $50,000 a day and says he can't take it anymore, what a douche. He got it easy that no one bothered to sue him for plagiarising other people's designs.

He's living in a **** country like Vietnam... I can sympathize, as a Venezuelan. Being rich in poor countries is dangerous if people know your income and he let that cat out of the bag. Besides, fame is not for everyone...

It wasn't like Phil Fish. Phil was just dumb enough to trash talk others even though he can't handle insults, **** him.

Back