Xbox One Willing to play Flappy Bird for the Xbox One?

My daughters friend was over yesterday, they were playing Flappy Bird and she scored 52! I told her I can't get passed 6 and she told me her highest store was 80!!! It's not nice wanting to kick a 12 year old, is it?

Yo, Epic-dood! Easy, easy. Don't do it man. Just keep it calm. You probably didn't hear but an older kid brother killed his own younger brother just because the latter got a higher score on the game than the former. Just easy. You don't have to do it. You might like but it's gonna cost you more than free. So don't. I can already hear child abuse allegations so just let it be. There's always gonna be somebody better than you in the game. But is the same 12-year old better at you with another game you've already aced to the top? EXACTLY.

The people selling and buyings overpriced phones for Flappy Bird are completely insane. What the ****!

Yes, that's ****ed up my friend. People are going that far to get the already-deleted game. Yeesh.

Yo, Epic-dood! Easy, easy. Don't do it man. Just keep it calm. You probably didn't hear but an older kid brother killed his own younger brother just because the latter got a higher score on the game than the former. Just easy. You don't have to do it. You might like but it's gonna cost you more than free. So don't. I can already hear child abuse allegations so just let it be. There's always gonna be somebody better than you in the game. But is the same 12-year old better at you another game you've already aced to the top? EXACTLY.

LMAO, Please tell me you know I was kidding. My daughters friend laughed hard when I kept losing and I actually told her (kidding around of course) that she needs to take her Floppy Bird infected iPad into my daughters room before I gave her a swift kick in the behind. And of of course they both ran upstairs laughing. I did not hear about those two brothers though. That's crazy!!!

I wouldn't mind actually playing it on Xbox One now. The thing is I finally got used to the game. My score last week was 36 now I have a high score of 72. Haha. Looks like I'm improving. My sister and I had a bet last week, it was whoever scores more than 100 by the end of the month will get a bucket of beer to whoever looses.

I wouldn't mind actually playing it on Xbox One now. The thing is I finally got used to the game. My score last week was 36 now I have a high score of 72. Haha. Looks like I'm improving. My sister and I had a bet last week, it was whoever scores more than 100 by the end of the month will get a bucket of beer to whoever looses.

Well the bad thing is the game won't make it anymore since the maker took it out.

Well the bad thing is the game won't make it anymore since the maker took it out.

Too bad now that I'm really used to the game. I wonder what his problems were. All he said was just about his stress over the game.

Too bad now that I'm really used to the game. I wonder what his problems were. All he said was just about his stress over the game.

I guess he didn't know what to do with all the money that he earned every day and probably the media has been bugging him non stop about this game.

I guess he didn't know what to do with all the money that he earned every day and probably the media has been bugging him non stop about this game.

so long as there's still ads playing in the game then he's still making money, I'm still on the side of either A. Nintendo got to him or B. He's a genius and it was a publicity stunt to get more people to buy/play the game by making it only available for 22 hours then removing it from the market place. More people download it/play it which means more ad revenue plus people play it after since it's "Special" now

LMAO, Please tell me you know I was kidding. My daughters friend laughed hard when I kept losing and I actually told her (kidding around of course) that she needs to take her Floppy Bird infected iPad into my daughters room before I gave her a swift kick in the behind. And of of course they both ran upstairs laughing. I did not hear about those two brothers though. That's crazy!!!

XD hahahaha. Sorry Epic-dood. I just got very uptight about the words "kids" and "Flappy Birds" in news. To think, that older bro would kill his own younger bro... damn, that scared me so bad. I was joking and serious at the same time XD hahahaha. Flappy Bird... it makes me crazy!!!!

He removed it 'cuz he found it to be addictive among people. He wanted to be a game you play as something you play during breaks. But uhm, he probably didn't realize that games like that CAN be addictive.

He removed it 'cuz he found it to be addictive among people. He wanted to be a game you play as something you play during breaks. But uhm, he probably didn't realize that games like that CAN be addictive.

Yeah, my nurses at work also play the game, they even use it to distract the patients (mostly kids) whenever they are crying.

Yeah, my nurses at work also play the game, they even use it to distract the patients (mostly kids) whenever they are crying.

Wow, that's quite a cool therapy, if they can allow other things like Xbox One on a hospital that would take the pain away from the patients.

Wow, that's quite a cool therapy, if they can allow other things like Xbox One on a hospital that would take the pain away from the patients.

Too bad we don't have it available on playstore anymore.

Back